Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Share Your Valentine's Day Plans!

They could form their own wing group

I plan on buying my wife a HUGE diamond ring and a Jetski, both covered in chocolate.

Wait..what's that? I missed it? Damn! Maybe next year.

Originally Posted by MottiKhan View Post (Source)
    I plan on buying my wife a HUGE diamond ring and a Jetski, both covered in chocolate.

It's written now.
    She'll find this post, and hold it as a promise.

I expect pictures of a chocolate coated jetski..!

Dear god If I tried that she'd of eaten them both before I had a chance to explain!

Originally Posted by CMDR_Cosmicspacehead View Post (Source)
    It's written now.
    She'll find this post, and hold it as a promise.

I expect pictures of a chocolate coated jetski..!
    Concerning the jetski, the promise can be easily honored

https://imgur.com/a/gghEs

Originally Posted by starman View Post (Source)
    They could form their own wing group

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_c...&v=TV42WARem_o
    Gross.

Originally Posted by seko View Post (Source)
    Any update on the Dave/Sarah situation ?
    We were all on egg shells waiting for her to come in today but she's mysteriously taken the rest of the week off "on sick".

I have known "Sarah" for 15 years certainly well enough to know that she's one of the least receptive people to overt romantic gestures I've ever met. So if she were in yesterday she would hated that this bloke did this. As it stands I also know her well enough to put a large portion of my pension on what she was doing yesterday lets just say there are harder women to get into bed than her.

We'll see what next week brings but I suspect Dave will be wilting damp memory like the teddy bear and flowers.

Felt so sorry for him. Was working it out in my head and maybe I should have had a bloke to bloke chat with him in the car park about not doing this sort of thing. I figured that he probably was more worried about where she was than needing any further relationship advice from a stranger.

Originally Posted by Jezzah View Post (Source)
    We were all on egg shells waiting for her to come in today but she's mysteriously taken the rest of the week off "on sick".

I have known "Sarah" for 15 years certainly well enough to know that she's one of the least receptive people to overt romantic gestures I've ever met. So if she were in yesterday she would hated that this bloke did this. As it stands I also know her well enough to put a large portion of my pension on what she was doing yesterday lets just say there are harder women to get into bed than her.

We'll see what next week brings but I suspect Dave will be wilting damp memory like the teddy bear and flowers.

Felt so sorry for him. Was working it out in my head and maybe I should have had a bloke to bloke chat with him in the car park about not doing this sort of thing. I figured that he probably was more worried about where she was than needing any further relationship advice from a stranger.
    I did suggest to her that this might happen...

It's the thought that counts

Originally Posted by Gortron View Post (Source)
    It's the thought that counts
    Yes all the rest is only miserably material

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123