Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New Isinona Video ! Thief

New Isinona Video ! Thief

New video ..... enjoy ....

Newbies / Oldbies ... these should be required watching

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHQMdJGyMvM

Strange how someone can clearly enjoy entry level ship so much, without need of engineering nor having badass ship.

Damn that lad can fly.

I always enjoy his videos. He flies so naturally, like the ship is part of him. And he tells a great story. He always has fun, too.

Very inspiring! thx for the share.

So .... silent running does work

Clearly, I've been collecting the diamonds all wrong ..... mining them takes forever !

Wooo hooo!

Ripping to iPad for journey home now!

Interesting, I hadn't really looked at pirating, might give it a go tonight on my second account...

Yeah, if you speak a little bit of Spanish and were on the forums, you knew about this video yesterday.

His entire video library is required viewing!

I enjoy his videos because:

1. It's all about text, not some random cmdr who likes the sound of his voice
    2. He clearly enjoys the game and knows what he's doing
    3. It's a story and a tutorial video.
    4. FA off with a T.flight Hotas X. It inspires me.

Originally Posted by lecorsobreton View Post (Source)

And because of that his videos earn respect, rather than demand attention. There's far too much of the latter.

Originally Posted by lecorsobreton View Post (Source)

You mean you donít like watching 10 mins of two big ships circling each other shooing their engineered weapons to buttrock music with no purpose?

Yes Isinona gets it. He knows how to play some Elite.

Originally Posted by DaggerSnake View Post (Source)
    You mean you don’t like watching 10 mins of two big ships circling each other shooing their engineered weapons to buttrock music with no purpose?

Yes Isinona gets it. He knows how to play some Elite.
    I have no pb with music videos (I love rinzler's videos), it's just gamers (in Elite or any other game for that matter) who don't know what they are talking about yapping for 5 minutes before actually doing something.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    Strange how someone can clearly enjoy entry level ship so much, without need of engineering nor having badass ship.
    Yep! I love his vids simply because he always makes the game look so fracking fun, even in the most simplest of scenarios. If he makes a profit in any way at all he counts it as a good day! Iíd also honestly forgotten how awesome the Adder sounds when flying, makes like a Transformer sound.

While I admire his style of playing the game I do it from time to time too. I love doing surface salvage missions so much that Iíll take ones which pay like crap simply to enjoy the mission. I also mine in ice rings from time to time yet, even though it pays terribly. Iíve given up flying FA Off though, Iíve tried it several times and I always end up destroying my ship! Iíll use FA Off intermittently when in combat but thatís the extent of my FA Off flying. I donít know how he does it while making it look so effortless.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast