Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Buckyball Racing Club presents: Chicken Run (03-11 MAR))

Good god - with 3.0 dropping I'd completely forgotten about this!

I'm currently out at the new Guardian sites (which are about 900ly away) so I might not make it back for the weekend but hopefully will get to race sometime next week. I should add that I'm off to the USA next Friday (spending 10 days with my bro' in Florida incl' some time at a drag racing festival!) so I won't be here for the awards ceremony.

Fly fast everyone!

I doubt that I'll be in game at 20:00, but if not then I will be later tonight. Looking forward to the first 3.0 race.

I should be able to be there in game for this tonight; will probably show up in my unengineered racing Cobra MkIII unless I'm in the middle of updating the mods on something else. Looking forward to the full race details!

I will probably be there tonight

Originally Posted by Edelgard von Rhein View Post (Source)
    I should be able to be there in game for this tonight; will probably show up in my unengineered racing Cobra MkIII unless I'm in the middle of updating the mods on something else. Looking forward to the full race details!
    And do you know what, I've just docked in mine strolled over to the Bar & Grill and ordered myself some food.

Ok, Azzie Elbub is sitting on the pad and watching the traffic. CMDR crotalus - that's my second CMDR. Ashnak is out in the black, roughly 30 kly from Sol.

Originally Posted by Ashnak View Post (Source)
    Ok, Azzie Elbub is sitting on the pad and watching the traffic. CMDR crotalus - that's my second CMDR. Ashnak is out in the black, roughly 30 kly from Sol.
    I was wondering who that was

I'm not accepting friend requests at the moment

No problem there.

Hanging outside the station, waiting for someone to offer to get the round in ;-)

Ok, since there are more people around than I imagined, I'll invite everyone to a little head-to-head (or walk around the course) pre-race.

Current estimated start time is 20:20 IGT, expected duration less than one hour. If anyone needs more time, speak now.

Start time moved to 20:30.

- take off at 20:30 (or any time after, I won't care)
    - send me a screenshot of your finish time (and any landings you've skipped)
    - I'll do an unofficial leaderboard for the pre-race

Ok, who did get that Viper stuck in the slot?

Dang -- wanted to make this, but life got in the way. Looking forward to participation anyway!

It was a great start to the race.

Some were so fast out of the slot I didn't even catch a glimpse of them, some sped gracefully past, some... not so gracefully, and some bringing up the rear trying not to destroy the Courier in the mailslot

True Buckyball styling there. I salute all of you o7

The warm up race was great fun !!!
    I finished at 21:14:36 to a warm welcome from CMDR Aken B
    Good Luck everyone with the race proper

Originally Posted by ZX Spectrum View Post (Source)
    The warm up race was great fun !!!
    I finished at 21:14:36 to a warm welcome from CMDR Aken B
    Good Luck everyone with the race proper
    Was a great start to a race.

I never quite made it.
    "Plehve's Disaster" living up to her name
    That last planet is littered with the ruins of an orange asp (it rolled 12 times - new record).

If anybody comes across an unnecessarily large spoiler near Weber Legacy i'd quite like it back

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast