Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One Release Date

Don't take Tuesday off work, Takes Weds. That way you've not wasted a day off if the patch drops at 5pm/

Awesome news! Didn't expect it this soon.

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Glad to see the excitement for Beyond - Chapter One!

The 'Thargoids in real life' contest I mentioned is now live on our Twitter and Facebook pages. Go check it out if you're interested in winning some ingame goodies!
    Is there a non twitbook version for those of us who aren't members of the bottom half of the internet?

Originally Posted by Jack Schitt View Post (Source)
    It clearly says that on launch day I'll be able to climb into the cockpit of a Chieftain, but I only have 10,000 credits.

FREE CHIEFTAIN CONFRMED!
    You can get one at Hutton Orbital.

Originally Posted by Shanaeri View Post (Source)
    Don't take Tuesday off work, Takes Weds. That way you've not wasted a day off if the patch drops at 5pm/

Aaaaah, the benefits of retirement

Sweet, I wasn't expecting this for another few weeks. Now all the doom and gloom merchants can switch from "it's taking too long!" to "they haven't spent long enough on it!"

Originally Posted by Dutchman141 View Post (Source)
    Aaaaah, the benefits of retirement
    Me Too!! sweet in it.

Looking forward to Tuesday.

Originally Posted by zombieapocalypse View Post (Source)
    Sweet, I wasn't expecting this for another few weeks. Now all the doom and gloom merchants can switch from "it's taking too long!" to "they haven't spent long enough on it!"
    Just remember those names and HOW WRONG they were in predicting the actual release date for 3.0. You will find over time, that most of them are always wrong.

27/2 noted with a red Cross ➕

I am not sure I can hold my mind that long but... I feel better now that I know. 😀🤗

Will this include the nerf to the KWS ?

Originally Posted by Newsh7725 View Post (Source)
    Could it be?? Is that the Krait in the background?

http://i63.tinypic.com/16itto7.jpg
    It looks at least extremely compatible to the "leaked" model in Sagittarius eye, page 35.

Originally Posted by Han_Zen View Post (Source)
    Think it’s a relic tower that got a bit more active.
    Could be, the glowy blob sure resembles the thing inside Ancient Relics.

I too am looking forward to this release. Not the aliens though. Now if I could have engaged them without having to have 'special' wepons that are worthless for anything else, maybe. No way I'm going to build another ship just to go play with bugs. Whatever.

But the majority of the remaining changes I am looking forward to. I need to polish up my exploration ship that I will be using to go check out some of the new planet scenery, but that's about it.

And then there of course will be lots of cheers, whining, and crying on the forums about various things. Should be interesting.

Thank you for letting us know. Really looking forward to it.

Page 4 of 21 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast