Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 89

Thread: [VIDEO] Boarding a FREEFALLING CORVETTE!

  1. #1

    [VIDEO] Boarding a FREEFALLING CORVETTE!

    I found a new way of having fun and i also made a video about it.
    I tried to board a ship launched fighter to a freefalling corvette .

    Video contains some of my tries, others succesful and others not so much . The best one so far, starts at 5:40 with some creative video editing .


  2. #2
    hahaha awesome!!!!

  3. #3

  4. #4

  5. #5
    You obviously do have money to spare... Great vid, tho!

    What is your FOV set at? and how big a screen do you play on? I really like the point of view from your Taipan.

  6. #6
    Thread the needle

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Maro-Val View Post (Source)
    ...The real fun starts at 5:40 ...
    Right on Commander.

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Play the music from the docking scene in Interstellar over that, should fit perfectly.

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by pippo View Post (Source)
    You obviously do have money to spare... Great vid, tho!

    What is your FOV set at? and how big a screen do you play on? I really like the point of view from your Taipan.
    FOV at 70 and screen is 29'.

    Originally Posted by lemon cup View Post (Source)
    Play the music from the docking scene in Interstellar over that, should fit perfectly.
    Yea i thought of it and allready tried it but the video was better with the interstellar clips here and there for some reason .

  11. #11
    That was a lot of fun to watch!

  12. #12
    I think you have just invented a new sport. +1 rep Cmdr!

  13. #13
    I was like, huh, why is this special... oh.

    If you dock using FAOFF it shouldn't make a difference whether the mother ship is in "free fall" or "stationary"... it's in space. It's always in freefall! Match velocity, then go in.

    The spinning one might still be a challenge.

  14. #14
    Lol I see now you did, I hadnít gotten that far yet! My bad, awesome video.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by Ouberos View Post (Source)
    I think you have just invented a new sport. +1 rep Cmdr!
    I hope it becomes a race of some kind .

    Originally Posted by Captain N View Post (Source)
    I was like, huh, why is this special... oh.

    If you dock using FAOFF it shouldn't make a difference whether the mother ship is in "free fall" or "stationary"... it's in space. It's always in freefall! Match velocity, then go in.

    The spinning one might still be a challenge.
    Allready did a docking in fa-off but its not so easy. It does catch up the ship faster in falling though. It is amazing fa-off practice.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast