Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Beyond - Chapter One: Launch Livestreams

1. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #1

Beyond - Chapter One: Launch Livestreams

Hello commanders,

Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One releases tomorrow! The servers will be down for maintenance, but we've put together this list of top-notch Elite Dangerous streamers who will be exploring the live version of the content when the servers come online!

Whether you have a need to be entertained or have questions about the game, these guys have you covered:

Unspecified Times/From Launch

Please note that times and schedules are subject to change (and the availability of the servers).

Don't see your name/time on this list but streaming Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One? Reply to this thread and we'll add you!

If you're thinking about setting up Elite Dangerous streams in general, and want to be added on these schedules for future content updates, get in touch with us here: videomakers@frontier.co.uk

Cant wait. Thanks for the schedule, Will. O7 all!!!

Breaking open the red as we speak. Yipee

Gonna miss them all.
    As always.
    But that's what I get for being in the States and having a day job... well, that, plus paid, and the legal ability to collect, carry and use firearms without a Governmental Nanny sticking their noses in my business, and a lot less in taxes, and... well, other stuff. Sure, my neighbors might not all be the nicest, politest, or even friendliest, and no one would stop to pick up a hitchhiker, but you take the good with the bad everywhere you go.

Oh no, do we have to watch that_90s_kid twice ?! Say it isn't so.

Looking forward to it. I see the disclaimer, but does this mean we expect to be live by 1pm I wonder, with Malic not being advertised as pre-launch? Seems like it.

I've been dying to stream Elite again and I think the updates to trading will finally have made a second tab with EDDB open unnecessary, so I'll be online tomorrow around 6pm PST, assuming we wrap my part when we're supposed to, lol

www.twitch.tv/warboss5

Fdev, you can set Me and Lala from 7 PM CDT to 7 AM CDT or 1:00 AM GMT to 1:00 PM GMT

I'll be streaming from 2PM GMT Tues, Weds & Fri

Danke

angel_gmp

Hooray for everything. \o/

Flimley

Its going to be such an amazing day! Going to try and get into as many streams as i can and say OHAI o7

WOW, what a birthday gift. My birthday is on Feb 27.

Huzzah to see Parox there!

Originally Posted by IndigoWyrd View Post (Source)
    Gonna miss them all.
    As always.
    I can't say about the other streamers or stations, but we at Lave Radio keep our streams on both laveradio.com as mp3 and (some) videos at twitch.tv/laveradio/videos/all

Going to add it here as well;

I'm hoping to be taking the 'late shift' starting Wednesday 03:00 UTC (Tuesday 7:00pm PST). Holding down the fort for all of us on THE OTHER side of the pond. Questions and new players welcome!

http://twitch.tv/PaleGringo
    @TwitchStarsTV
    @The_Sovereignty

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast