Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One 3.0

Love to the developers and gamedesigners. I've also bought some Paintjobs to support you, thanx I'm extremely exited to play this bloody awesome Beyond - Chapter One 3.0

First thing I'm doing is firing a Shield Cell Bank. If I don't hear anything I'm uninstalling.

So still no ability to add a waypoint on a planet surface to aid flying to those co-ordinates? Jesus, how long have people been asking for this simple QoL addition?

I would not look boring, but I would like you to explain to me why the translation was not made in Italian, maybe our money has no value?

Type 9 new internal slot????

Holding the highest hope and praise for the new Chapter One. Well done Everyone!

Certainly deserve some pizza or hamburgers.

Originally Posted by Sghibbotto View Post (Source)
    I would not look boring, but I would like you to explain to me why the translation was not made in Italian, maybe our money has no value?
    Correct!

Originally Posted by Jabezz View Post (Source)
    So still no ability to add a waypoint on a planet surface to aid flying to those co-ordinates? Jesus, how long have people been asking for this simple QoL addition?
    Yeah, I really hate the way it is right now, plainly almost the worst possible solution :/

Yeah \o/

(useful post)

Thanks for the patch notes and hard work with the update!

What is happening with heat reduction for plasma weapons please?

Thanks for the patch notes Will, and thanks to the whole team for all the hard work put into this awesome update!

Originally Posted by Hironichu View Post (Source)
    So... no update for Modules storage as Sandro said it would be added in one of latest Fdev streams ?
    You mean this under QoL?

• Per material storage caps

Originally Posted by kaivalagi View Post (Source)
    You mean this under QoL?
    No, he meant module storage like he said, not material storage.

Thanks for your efforts FD.

Did you forget to mention the T9 cargo buff... I hope

Wohoo! Going Beyond there Fdev

Page 4 of 36 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast