Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Elite Dangerous: Beyond - Chapter One 3.0

It was announced that module storage could be increased from 60 to 120 modules.

Expect lot of things missing from Changelog, as it is compiled by hand these days and by CM team.

Originally Posted by Starman 1966 View Post (Source)
    It was announced that module storage could be increased from 60 to 120 modules.
    Shoulda, Coulda, Woulda?

Originally Posted by Sghibbotto View Post (Source)
    I would not look boring, but I would like you to explain to me why the translation was not made in Italian, maybe our money has no value?
    La prossima volta che vengono in Italia in vacanza spero che trovino solo albergatori che parlano tedesco!

Next time they come to Italy for summer holidays I hope they find only people who can talk german!

Is it me or does this update seem like 10% new content 90% fixes??????????????

Wow, you guys have been busy. That's a lot to take in. Thanks for the update

Seem to be a few things missing from the patch notes hopefully it is just in the patch notes. Other than that I am looking forward to getting back in the game again to try out all the things on live.

Here you go

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6447080

Originally Posted by Sandro Sammarco View Post (Source)
    Hello Commander!

Both those changes should make it through to launch. Probably just a patch note hiccup.

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    Type 9 Heavy
    • Fixed a cockpit texture issue
    The extra class 8 slot and weight reduction didn't make it to release?

In another thread, Sandro just answered regarding module storage and T9 additional slot:

Hello Commander!

Both those changes should make it through to launch. Probably just a patch note hiccup.

From another thread:

Originally Posted by oscarolim View Post (Source)
    From the patch notes, the module storage was not doubled, and the Type 9's new slot was not added.

Why go back on these changes?
    Hello Commander!

Top work FDev! Many thanks,

CMDR Justinian Octavius

good job, could do with changing NPC Imperial Ship Piloting... they are morons, and the clipper is a way better challenge than they are currently posings, should fly more like an asp or cobra, not just sit there and roll/pitch on the spot

Originally Posted by Daish View Post (Source)
    Is it me or does this update seem like 10% new content 90% fixes??????????????
    The point of these patches is to flesh out the base game, which was in need of, instead of just adding stuff on top of stuff without sorting out the supporting features first.

Cant rep you any more Will, seems you've had enough :-D

Kettle on, brew a cuppa, then a little read

Page 5 of 36 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast