Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Please for the love of guardians/Thargoids, stop making us shoot stuff.

Please for the love of guardians/Thargoids, stop making us shoot stuff.

I'm usually not the guy that complains a lot.

In fact, i've bin called all kinds of fanboy/carebare variants.

But this time i can't help my self.

Please Frontier, please please, PLEASE make us stop shooting stuff we don't understand..

Give us the option to get materials we need without an aggressive approach.

I can't participate anything Thargoid related because I've promised my self to never shoot anything Thargoid related.. And i never did. I honesty NEVER shot ANYTHING Thargoid related.

And now, I can't participate anything Guardian related as well, because again, we need to destory, kill, Guardian stuff.

I'd like to have the option to get the same materials a more diplomatic / scientific way. Even if that means it'll take a whole lotta lot longer..

why am I unable to +rep ?

Originally Posted by seko View Post (Source)
    why am I unable to +rep ?
    Because this thread is in the feedback section.

It would be neat if there were alternate interaction methods, Thargoid Defence Forces, Sci research and such.

+1, also have some virtual rep Dusty!

+1.

But don't expect FDev to actually pay any attention to you. That's not in their wheelhouse.

+1 /signed

I haven't really investigated or read too much about the new Guardian stuff yet but, if we're just attacking Guardians now as well as Thargoids then I'm VERY disappointed.

Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    I'm usually not the guy that complains a lot.
    Really?? Oh you just mean about Elite

Obviously I completely agree with the sentiments here and have been saying similar things for well over a year now. We need more non combat interactions!

It's a good thing Lab69 is around so I can just let them shoot the stuff and then pick up the scraps, if I want to have any involvement.

+1 from me as well.

I've not looked at the new Guardian mission yet, but was planning to fly out there unarmed and unshielded (or lightly shielded for softer landings).

Yep and as dirty as it makes me feel... i agree with Dusty...

***Shudder***

+1 too

To kill thargoids (better) we have to kill guardians now.. how are we going to make friends at all?

Originally Posted by Sir.Tj View Post (Source)
    as dirty as it makes me feel... i agree with Dusty...

***Shudder***
    I know right?!

I have to agree. Unfortunately the human way is to shoot first and ask questions later. I love the science and puzzle elements of the game, but not keen on the destruction. I was at the closest of the new Guardian sites last night and thankfully didn't bump into anything hostile!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast