Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11141516

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Can't use navigation panel after returning from SRV

Workaround from a few posts up doesn't always work, which contributes to making this bug exceedingly annoying.

Could also result in the destruction of one's ship in a combat situation where one cannot select a jump target because of no control on the navigation pane.

Originally Posted by CastratedCamel View Post (Source)
    Hi

Unsure if this is the correct thread but its a bug (appears to be one anyway) with the navigation screen (X + down arrow).
    Just bought a shiny new SRV and have tried on 3+ planets to take it out for a spin. When I go to deploy I cannot see all of the navigation screen - what is in fact happening when I look around in the cabin is the screen resolution in most screens have decreased considerably - front view appears to be ok but all the consoles decrease to have their resolution decreased so that the fonts are much larger and field of view is decreased considerably. When trying to deploy the SRV I can only see down as far as where you highlight the SRV - no buttons.
    When I am in flight, resolution is fine and when I look down at the navigation screen I can see the entire screen, "my" feet etc.
    It would appear when landed my screen resolution is automatically decreased. I have ensured that the field of view settings are at the highest in the options area - they weren't initially and thought that was causing the issue but no change.

Whats interesting is I don't see anyone else in the forums being effected by this to the degree I am.

Cheers
    I have or rather had this very same issue the solve for me was to clear the Xbox cache by powering down the console and then I unplugged the power cord for a few minutes plugged it back in and booted up the game and it worked as expected hopes this helps someone.

Originally Posted by PurVus View Post (Source)
    I have or rather had this very same issue the solve for me was to clear the Xbox cache by powering down the console and then I unplugged the power cord for a few minutes plugged it back in and booted up the game and it worked as expected hopes this helps someone.
    You could also quit the game and restart it without clearing the XB1's cache. In either case, the problem will rear its ugly head again. The only real solution is for FDevs to fix it.

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 11141516