Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Prisoner Cabins

Prisoner Cabins

CMDR Muhammad just posted this on Reddit:

http://imgur.com/1NT6xiu

He found a mission in the Diso system at Bao Station that requires a prisoner cabin. No such cabin exists yet in the game.

Originally Posted by Meeklo Braca View Post (Source)

He found a mission in the Diso system at Bao Station that requires a prisoner cabin. No such cabin exists yet in the game.
    Can you buy them at penal colonies?

Detention centers?

Could be we have something new that wasn't mentioned in the patch notes.

3. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #3
    Originally Posted by Meeklo Braca View Post (Source)

Hi there,

Prisoner cabins technically exist in the game but they are not sold to players (at least currently).

It is probably a bug that it is set that low, but you can see that it's the minimum requirement. Economy cabins are above prisoner cabins, so you should see no adverse affects.

Thanks,
    Dom

Originally Posted by Dominic Corner View Post (Source)
    Hi there,

Prisoner cabins technically exist in the game but they are not sold to players (at least currently).

It is probably a bug that it is set that low, but you can see that it's the minimum requirement. Economy cabins are above prisoner cabins, so you should see no adverse affects.

Thanks,
    Dom
    Cheers, thanks for the input. I'd like to add that I am excited for the release of Prisoner Cabins!

They were actually mentioned in b1-patch notes. Not sure what happened...

Hi there,

Thanks,
    Dom
    Interesting. Thanks Dom.

Hi there,

Thanks,
    Dom
    Steve an old grey haired man took out the champagne and drank from it while sinking into the comfy seats to enjoy travel, outside there were star constellations only a few ever could afford to see in their Life. Then he looked over to the other big comfy seats next to him and said: " I spent all my Life working hard to finally get a trip like this. "The man next to him smiled and said: took me just 5 seconds to kill those 10 people with a bomb"

F-yeah, accepted cabin above necessary class is such a neat feature.

I wonder what else "technically exists" in the game that we haven't seen yet?

Originally Posted by Mengy View Post (Source)
    Comets.

Salt

Exploits.

*runs*

A game.

Tons of PG galaxy content. See First Discovery Scanner episode.

Originally Posted by sleutelbos View Post (Source)
    They were actually mentioned in b1-patch notes. Not sure what happened...
    It is possible not everything is enabled to make them part of gameplay. It is easy to have something in code but not enabled at server side yet.

Hopefully they come soon enough.

14. This is the last staff post in this thread. #14
    Hi there,

They have existed on NPC ships for a while.

But passenger cabin types don't currently show up on scans, so you can't really tell.

Thanks,
    Dom

Originally Posted by Obsidian Ant View Post (Source)
    Comets.
    Yeah, comets have been in the game since 1.0, we just can't see or interact with them in any way yet. Four years!!!!

Hi there,

They have existed on NPC ships for a while.

But passenger cabin types don't currently show up on scans, so you can't really tell.

Thanks,
    Dom
    Sure Dom, but what else is there that we don't know about?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last