Thread: Operation: Chronos 03/05-03/8

Operation: Chronos 03/05-03/8

From my Commander:

This week the Thargoid presence has encroached even deeper into the populated human bubble. One of the Evangeline's Elite Expeditionary Force(EEEF) and its member's prime mission is to guard and protect all of humanity. Countless lives have been lost and it seems there shall be no end to the bloodshed soon.
    The EEEF Commander in Chief, Evangeline has issued a call to all independent CMDR's,

"The Thargoids have swept through our systems and our defenses like a hot knife through butter. Nothing has stopped them. Until such time as the Galactic community can band together to find an effective solution, we must persevere. At this rate, in a mere matter of weeks the Thargoids could be to Sol, or anywhere. No Galactic power is safe, no human is safe. We are running out of time to fight back. Sacrifices need be made for the greater good. As of this week the latest system to be attacked, Bhal, lies only 77.04 ly .from where I stand. This evening, I covertly sent out word to the stations in outpost in our home system of Shana Bei to prepare for evacuation. The EEEF and my Angels intend to buy time for systems in the path of the Thargoids advancement time to evacuate to safety, or to mount a defense. This move will hopefully allow more time for the Galactic powers to come up with a strategy to turn back the Thargoid Threat. The EEEF's primary mission will be to shield humanity and hold the aliens for as long as possible.
    I ask not that anyone place their lives on the line for us or my members, all that I request for Operation: Chronos is the delievery of Meta Alloys and other Thargoid attracting materials to be delivered to Chu City in Shana Bei. I hope this will entice the Thargoids to make a move towards us. If they do, we shall attempt to ambush them and delay them as long as possible.
    Long Live Humanity,
    Evangeline
    Archangel
    Evangeline's Elite Expeditionary Force

THE TOP 5 PARTICIPANTS WILL RECEIVE BY PLACEMENT*
    1 CHOICE OF SHIP KIT OR PAINT JOB OR BOBBLE
    2 CHOICE OF PAINT JOB
    3 CHOICE OF PAINT JOB
    4 CHOICE OF PAINT JOB
    5 CHOICE OF PAINT JOB

*to qualify please screenshot before and after photos showing the tonnage of deliveries for verification. please pm me and use imgur links to keep things clutter free.

Lets make a difference
    o7
    CMDR Joshua Macer

If you participated in Phase 1 of the Operation please be sure to submit your delivery screenshots to be eligible to win a prize! I will be closing submissions at midnight CST. Please stand by for Phase two which will offer Even MORE incentives!