Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What Challenge Have You Set Yourself?

What Challenge Have You Set Yourself?

In past or present, or planning...!

I'm currently working on using an Eagle, to modify said Eagle, using nothing but my Eagle (and SRV).

I have a feeling it's not going to go well...

Buying, outfitting and engineering a god-mode Corvette.

A bright pink, ship-kit tarted up god-mode Corvette.

Eventually owning every single ship AND max outfitting/eng them to the peak performance for their given tasks.

My original challenge was my original game-plan, which was to sequence through buying every ship, A-rating and engineering them as I go. I store each ship and start the new one from scratch, without transferring (non-powerplay) modules between ships.

I started this all when I began playing the game when it was first released (Kickstarter backer). I have every ship now except the Chieftain, which is my next and last ship to get. I've not been in a rush and spend plenty of time with each ship as I go, which is why it has taken me so long.

Its been an absolutely awesome trip!

When I've finished it all, I'll go back and mess around with the smaller ships again. It's going to be a blast.

Ten billion credits in cash by any legal means. Five hundred million short at the moment, I keep buying things!

Originally Posted by MarkAusten View Post (Source)
    Ten billion credits in cash by any legal means. Five hundred million short at the moment, I keep buying things!
    That's no way to play ED, it must be a dull as dishwater. Report to the Commissar for some reeducation!

-------------

Myself - exploring the boundaries of 3.0 C&P, understanding its mechanics then causing some trouble.

1. Visit SagA*
    2. Visit Beagle Point
    3. Fly around entire galaxy
    4. Learn to fly without FA
    5. Tripple Elite
    6. Buy every ship and engineer it to max
    7. Uhm... i will be 100 y/o already T_T

Right now i am near SagA, took me entire month for 1-way.

Originally Posted by GunnerBill View Post (Source)
    That's no way to play ED, it must be a dull as dishwater. Report to the Commissar for some reeducation!
    No!, not the re-education! Nobody expects the re-education.

Stop playing ed and try out Nintendo switch

Some good ones from the past ..

- to get a ship inside a Thargoid base

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...ase-adventure)

- to drive an SRV around an entire planet

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-(for-charity)

- to feed Guardian tech to the Thargoid machine

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...-Guardian-tech

Finish new Ram-Tah mission without having to exploit bugged sites in a wing, hope this will be possible.

...setting up at least one decent Ship (fitted Python).

Get to the Core and Colonia. I did pretty much everything else I wanted so I`m slowly getting ready to move out there for a long journey.

Earning, upgrading, engineering and then flying an Imperial Clipper to Beagle Point.

I am currently 100% Squire rank with the Empire, have ~65MCr in assets and three engineers unlocked (one of which is at Level 3). I've got a fair old way to go yet...

To get out bed every morning and do something productive with my life. That is my challenge, that is my penance.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast