Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Mission Completions Options Not Showing

Passenger mission credit glitch

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    All of the time (100%)

Time of occurrence
    20:46

Date of occurrence

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    dropship

Commander Name
    davidge II

Description
    Still cannot progress with game as far as passenger missions are concerned, does not offer the credit reward only material or rep. has been reported several times by dozens of players over a period of a long long time.

Steps to Reproduce
    tried several stations still keeps happening.

Additional files?
    Can we have a complete update of when this fix will be, as of now I have given up playing Elite dangerous because of it. If I can't progress there is no point in even starting the game.

Passenger mission not offering full rewards

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    18:00 BST

Date of occurrence
    24/06/2018

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Commander Name
    HairyMonkey

Description
    Passenger carried to Carter Port in First Class cabin.
    Mission description offers:
    1) 379,953 CR, Rep+, Inf+
    2) 13,562, Rep+++, Inf+
    3) 13,862, Rep+, Inf+++

Passenger status is Happy but when attempting to hand in, it only offers rewards (2) and (3), not the full 379k.

Steps to Reproduce
    Unknown.

Additional files?
    https://imgur.com/a/A7YwQbr

Marked as severe as I want the full 379k reward, hence impeding progress, but if I wait for bug resolution then I'll lose all rewards, so now just handing in for rep.

And now that I've accepted the Rep reward as option 1 from the UI, it's apparently given me the full 379k credits (new screenshot added).......confusing eh?

https://imgur.com/a/A7YwQbr

Now the same thing has happened on the other Business Class passenger mission I had, and same again, when selecting first reward out of the 2 offered, it provides the full amount (screenshots updated).

And now I can't hand in the mission because my material storage is full and only 2 reward options are offered out of the expected 3.

UPDATE:
    Still not fixed in 3.1, and because threads are now merged, I can't seem to "Reply to Thread" for this thread either (hence this edit). Nice.

Originally Posted by HairyMonkey View Post (Source)
    And now I can't hand in the mission because my material storage is full and only 2 reward options are offered out of the expected 3.
    Abandon the mission. I know it's a royal pain in the rear, but if you let the mission timer expire you'll lose more reputation and be landed with a fine, if you abandon it you'll just lose reputation (at least that was my experience doing passenger runs).

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345