Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Mission Completions Options Not Showing

Originally Posted by Rick Bravo View Post (Source)
    Why is this still not fixed?
    Because its probably a DB script/client data consistency problem requiring a major patch to fix, and that's if they have resources take it off the backlog.

I think you hit on the problem...resources. A pretty serious bug that they haven't fixed in the over 2 months since they have known about it? Is there anyone over there still working on this game or are they all playing with Dinos now? I am betting on the latter. For months now, everything they have done has been, lets be nice and call it half hearted. Not fixing bugs, guardian modules that don't work and weren't even tested before release, hyped thargoid content which, while promising, has gone no where. These are not the actions of a focused developer. Seems like everyone has been pulled off ED to go work on their dino game.

Stubborn passenger...

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    18:45 GMT

Date of occurrence
    21/05/18

VR?
    Vive

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Anaconda

Commander Name
    SWAT Strachan

Description
    I've been running passenger missions to the Medb system to build up some much needed credits, and so far things are going great, that is until I ran in to a slight bug.

One of the VIP passenger would not get off my bloody ship!

According to my transactions tab, the rewards for hauling his sorry across 1.6m ls was either cash, less cash and MEF, or less cash and Commodities (I can't remember what exactly), but when I went to cash in the mission (all my other passengers were OK) I was only presented with two rewards, the MEF or the commodities. I opted for the cargo as my MEF is already over maximum at 124/100, but I kept getting the message "Failed to perform mission transaction". I tried switching boards, I tried restarting the game, but this particular space-limpet was stubbornly refusing to budge.

Eventually, after much whining and complaining (even though he only had to open his cabin door and walk off the ship!) he cancelled the mission (5.9m cr) and stuck a fine on me in Parutis (10k cr) leaving my ship now 'hot', only at this point did he finally leave.

Steps to Reproduce
    1) Take passenger mission.
    2) Fly to destination.
    3) Try to cash in mission.
    4) Be greated with server error message.
    5) Passenger eventually cancels mission and storms off in a huff.
    6) Lose profit .

Additional files?

And another one refuses to leave. I'm getting the feeling it's because I'm over maximum on MEF, and the game is spazzing out as a result. Another 11m credits down, that's 16m plus fines to date

Passenger mission credit glitch

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Rarely (25%)

Time of occurrence
    20:46

Date of occurrence

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    drophip

Commander Name
    davidge

Description
    This has happened twice now, I selected a high credit passenger mission 560,000 credits with three options of reward (credit, Material< influence) but when arrived incident free and no scans, only offered two options material or influence???

tried logging out log in to test for glitch then got 10,000 credit fine?? miffed so lost out 500,000 credits CAN YOU PLEASE FIX ASAP as this is stopping me progressing.

Steps to Reproduce
    Happened twice don't know why when i'm making it in time and no interdictions or any other problems.

Additional files?

Can confirm, and it’s not just for passenger missions.

It’s somehow linked to receiving a mission update (an alternative destination for example).

Ah there not gonna fix nothing man, have yall not see all the bugs fall on deaf ears. I mean come on i have 2000 hrs in this game and all they do is introduce more bugs more nerfs and oh yeh you cant even claim a high bounty of a player aka they have a 100 million bounty yet when you kill them you only get 2 million , i mean come on.

Yes, almost every mission when an update was accepted and completted.

My last mission:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/3rvlhy8yn...wJlmvYoRa?dl=0

Rewards_original:
    2.252.873 or 160.671 with inf or rep - the first gone (+ 120.000 because a side-mission completed)
    Rewards_choose:
    160.671 with inf or rep
    Reward :
    280.671 (160.671 + 120.000) Where is my 2 million???

CMDR Hokipoki
    Ship ID: HO-17B

Thta's not a good bug, I was Miffed at 560,000 11mil ID be emailing frontier to reimburse me, grinding is bad enough without this rubbish happening.!!!

Originally Posted by Daish View Post (Source)
    Thta's not a good bug, I was Miffed at 560,000 11mil ID be emailing frontier to reimburse me, grinding is bad enough without this rubbish happening.!!!
    I'm making about 80m per run, 11m is peanuts to me now .

Any WORD frontier on the fix for this ???????????????????????????????? 7 times its happen to me getting annoying so wont play the game now no point in doing the rounds for nothing. PLEASE FIX ASAP.

This bug is now 3 months old and despite the standard about "we are looking into it", no one at Fdev has looked into it. If they had looked into it, they would have found the programing error and simply corrected it.

This is still an issue please fix, passenger missions not giving you the credit payouts. Can no longer play the game and progress because of this.!!! just got an email today guess what they are still looking into it. COME ON already...

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the reports.

I've merged these threads.

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it.
    Any news frontier BUG still exists, and refuse to play game, as can't make any progress.!!!

Originally Posted by QA-Mitch View Post (Source)
    Thanks for the reports.

I've merged these threads.

We're aware of this issue and currently looking into it.
    Any news this Bug is STILL playing up not offering credit option, truly is stopping progressing and game play, Can no longer play the game at this point. H>E>L>L>O

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast