Page 27 of 44 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: New Things in Pleiades Sector IR-W D1-55

Originally Posted by CmdrZaratan View Post (Source)
    Given they're 10 minutes apart, the odds are better of hearing two.

No way I'm patient enough to sit at one for half an hour to confirm though, especially seeing as I have illegal cargo and authority ships keep turning up to scan me
    Yeah, I did it last week with a hold full of thargie fun stuff (ready to go to the sites) and nearly bankrupted myself. This weeK I'm leaving the EE to others

Week 2 they only flipped in later in the day (noon UK time), so might do that this time.

Still nothing new at EE1.

Nothing an hour later still. I think FD forgot to hit the switch this week.

I suppose it's also possible the bases give different link locations this week, but I'm way too lazy to check that given it's far more likely FD just forgot.

4. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #394
    Lead Games Designer
    Frontier Developments
    Frontier Employee
    Nothing an hour later still. I think FD forgot to hit the switch this week.

I suppose it's also possible the bases give different link locations this week, but I'm way too lazy to check that given it's far more likely FD just forgot.
    Hi,

Just to clarify. No one forgot anything.

I'm afraid you will just have to wait and see what the Thargoids do next.

I believe Aegis will be releasing a statement about the situation in the near future.

Steve K

Originally Posted by Steve Kirby View Post (Source)
    Hi,

I believe Aegis will be releasing a statement about the situation in the near future.

Steve K
    Oh god, it's the AX weapons all over again ... the sneaky buggers have got wind of Eagle Eye and are adapting to our methods!

6. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #396
    Lead Games Designer
    Frontier Developments
    Frontier Employee
    Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Oh god, it's the AX weapons all over again ... the sneaky buggers have got wind of Eagle Eye and are adapting to our methods!

That's war for you. Tactics change.
    Maybe you guys have given them a bloody nose and they are rethinking their plans, maybe they didn't expect to meet the kind of resistance they did when they got to the bubble.
    Maybe they have detected the eagle eye programme, maybe they haven't.

Who knows how the Thargoids think.

That's ear for you. Tactics change.
    Maybe you guys have given them a bloody nose and they are rethinking their plans, maybe they didn't expect to meet the kind of resistance they did when they got to the bubble.

Yeah. Ear is hell.

Here's hoping we'll get to see Thargoid capital ships soon then.

Hi,

Steve K
    Thanks for the heads up. Beats checking these beacons every hour on the hour

Yeah. Ear is hell.
    But it apparently changed. I thought ear never changes.

That's war for you. Tactics change.

Originally Posted by zimms View Post (Source)
    ear never changes.
    Classic

You?

Tell us!

Apparently the EE have changed - uncooperative CMDR wasn't sharing so have at 'em I'll get on once I've finished some food ...

Edit: Relax , #fakenews

Hi,

Steve K
    Dear Steve,
    I am from the German community and - inspired by a theory issued here by Louis Calvert - have started a thread about the Thargoids in our German forum which is overwhelmingly accepted by the community there. I am trying to keep them updated with all the information I find here, I translate a lot and so I am happy with everything.

I am not happy with the course of events regarding the so-called Thargoid attacks on star ports. Don't you think it would be only too fair to open the door towards enlightment a bit more after all these weeks? Cmdrs have started to work together, have started not only to think of themselves and their income but to think about how they can prevent further alien attacks. They would like to see a bit more of Thargoid actions and would like to feel a bit more that they are part of the game and not only receivers of what you have cooked in your wonderful game kitchen. I for myself would not like to wait "and see what the Thargoids do next" any longer, I would like to have the possibility to force them to react on what I am doing next.
    What do you think?