Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Important Newsletter Information

Originally Posted by Globusdiablo View Post (Source)
    Wait. After clearing your save you accessed and outfitted the Corvette within a month?... I must be doing something wrong. How do you rank/credit grind that quickly?
    *good 6 weeks to be exact.

With the release of the 3.0 reward choices the Sothis/Ceos rep grind made it possible to go from Rank None to Admiral in less than 6 in-game hours, with a similar rep grind possible in another two systems I can't remember the names of for the Imp Ranks (which took only about 4 hours to reach King). That also gained me around 60-70 million credits in the process. The rest of the ~200 million budget (using discounts of course!) I already had from my 35k Ly nebula tour I had done two weeks prior, plus some other delivery missions and a bit of bounty hunting. Including the exploration tour, took approx. a good 150 in-game hours until I was in the corvette as I never anticipated unlocking one originally. If I had gone straight for the corvette from the start of that save, then <40h for sure (do the rank grind, then the road to riches for example). Unfortunately grinding the ranks isn't that quick anymore AFAIK.

Mind you, that's "grinding" the game to unlock content based on my previous ~900 hours of game play experience on my prior CMDR save, as well as having a lot of time on my hands.

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post (Source)
    The long shadow of GDPR.
    Not that long. Especially since Frontier doesn't care for laws anyway. They were informed of using an void (speak: illegal) Privacy Policy in 2015 and have not given a fork about it since then. I believe not caring at all for things coming from the EU is a common issue with people from that Island that still has a royal family.

Now caring for that Newsletter is kind of a joke.

How do I get the decal and paint job?

Originally Posted by BlankFX View Post (Source)
    Not that long. Especially since Frontier doesn't care for laws anyway. They were informed of using an void (speak: illegal) Privacy Policy in 2015 and have not given a fork about it since then.
    Citation?

It's missing!

Whatever's supposed to be here, isn't here.

Either we've lost a page, or we've directed you somewhere that never existed. We've been notified of this oversight, and we'll fix it really soon.

Working now. Signed up

tried to sign up just got an error 404

Originally Posted by highlandrat View Post (Source)
    tried to sign up just got an error 404
    Ditto, nothing there, just a 404.

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)
    These digital goodies will be delivered straight into your account once our Q4 update goes live.
    What if you sign up under a different email account to your ED shop account?

I signed up yesterday, did not know about the free goodies, two questions:

1. Is this offer also for Xbox owners?
    2. Do I get extra free goodies as I signed up without being bribed?

Darkspire

Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    What if you sign up under a different email account to your ED shop account?
    You'll get the e-mails and not the goodies.

Hello

I signed up today.
    Will I receive a confirmation e-mail that tells me I will get the paintjob when Q4 arrive?
    Because I received an e-mail telling me that I'm subscribed to the newsletter but it didn't precise if I will get the paintjob or not... :/
    Am I too late? Just to be sure.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 691011