View Entry Info: New Guardian Ram Tah's mission gone

Category:
PC/MAC Bug Reports
Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: New Guardian Ram Tah's mission gone

Ram Tah mission lost and doesnt respawn

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    21:50

Date of occurrence
    03/03/2018

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    Ship

Ship Type
    Asp Explorer

Commander Name
    Reodan

Description
    Accepted the new GuardiN mission given by Ram Tah in Meene. Accidentially destroyed my ship by crashing to the planets surface. After crash the old mission for scanning the Ancient Ruins stays in mission log, but the new mission is gone. Flew back to Meene to hopefully get the mission again, doesnt pop up again. This is quite heavily frustrating as Ive spent hours in decoding all obelisks at the three know Guardian sites and cant take part anymore at the story line. Dont hope this is intended as it produces great annoyance. Loosing the mission after a crash is acceptable but nevertheless it should respawn to accept it again.

Steps to Reproduce
    Accept mission given by Ram Tah at Mitchell Dock (Meene), crash your ship

Additional files?

New Guardian Ram Tah's mission gone

Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    10:20 GMT

Date of occurrence
    09/03/2018

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type
    Beluga

Commander Name
    TheProRockPL

Description
    I was doing new Ram Tah mission for scanning new structures and had 13 scans done already. Mission has 4 weeks to complete so I did take my time. Today mission is gone from my Transactions panel and there is no info why. My 13 mil Cr reward for scans is gone. I had planty of time left to finish it.

Steps to Reproduce
    1. Take mission in Meene system
    2. Do scans at new guardian structures
    3. take your time
    4. log in and see it's gone

Additional files?

disappearance mission journals guardians

Severity
    Severe

Frequency
    Rarely (25%)

Time of occurrence
    13:00

Date of occurrence
    09/03/2018

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type
    ASP

Description
    Hi, I've a problem with the journals guardians missions. since about 30 minutes this one has disappeared from the table of transactions; I can no longer scan the obelisk data. I had scanned 25. Thank you for watching this. cordially

Steps to Reproduce
    RAS

Decrypting the Guardian logs Mission gone

Severity
    Minor

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    09:45 cst

Date of occurrence
    9/3/2018

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type

Commander Name
    Argentis

Description
    The Guardian mission is missing from my transactions menu. Had 23 of the 28 needed, have the mats and BP's, have the upgrades- the 23m cr credit for the mission is gone. Please advise...

Steps to Reproduce
    do not know- logged in and they were gone.

Additional files?

This happened to me as well. The mission just isn't in the left panel. I still have all of the logs that I have collected in my messages. I had all but number 4 and 5 completed. I hope they can restore this so I don't have to start this all over.

Cmdrs Graememk and Rincewindcmryu have suffered the same

I Flew to meene and Picked up the mission again, Started back at the start again, it has a 4 week timer on it.

Same here

Originally Posted by Prorokpl View Post (Source)
    Severity
    Moderate

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    10:20 GMT

Date of occurrence
    09/03/2018

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type
    Beluga

Commander Name
    TheProRockPL

Description
    I was doing new Ram Tah mission for scanning new structures and had 13 scans done already. Mission has 4 weeks to complete so I did take my time. Today mission is gone from my Transactions panel and there is no info why. My 13 mil Cr reward for scans is gone. I had planty of time left to finish it.

Steps to Reproduce
    1. Take mission in Meene system
    2. Do scans at new guardian structures
    3. take your time
    4. log in and see it's gone

Additional files?
    My mission has also been removed. Great, that was a waste of the last week or so, I'm definatly not going to bother doing that mission again. Complete waste of my game time, i might now focus on finding exploits and earning vast amounts in a small timescale, which i missed out on.

Confirmed - mission vanished from mission list late 9 Mar 18.

Was at 10 of 28.

Ive just checked and Im unhappy to report that Im joining you :/

15 scans done, the messages are still in my inbox but the mission has disappeared from the LH panel.

Same here (but on Xbox) had just arrived to start scanning obelisks (was at 0/28) around 0200 UTC 10 March 2018 and the mission is now gone. I had picked up the mission a week ago, and had looked earlier in the night was at 2W 6D 22H remaining on the timer.

I was so disappointed when i made it back to the Meene system just to find out that all my herd work was for nothing and i wasted a week of my life. I was so exited to finally have enough money for the Imperial Clipper and now I have to wait much longer for it.

Same happened to me. Logged out near the Guardian Structure last night and logged in again today. Took me few hours before noticing I am actually not getting any new scans from the obelisks that I am missing. That's when I found out the mission disappeared, completely. Tried re-logging several times, it wasn't a graphical bug. I already had 19/28 logs...

This happened to me as well. I had completed 22 of 28, including all the real pain in the ones (Cyclops, Medusa, and Basilisk). PLEASE RECOVER!!!

I just checked and the logs are still in my inbox.

Can confirm.

Had 13 logs already and weeks of time left, last i checked.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast