Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Time to nerf wing missions?

Time to nerf wing missions?

Guess wing missions will be gone soon...

https://youtu.be/fZg-P_gWgJk

Time to rebalance this broken mission RNGesus system...

Another one bites the dust...

It’s almost funny now. Like Whack-A-Mole.

I thought everybody in the wing should have collected/transported at least 1t of cargo to get the mission reward?

If it's a bug, then wing missions must be removed ASAP.

i know this thread will be somewhere soon.

but its not a problem, everyone knows exploiters havent friends to wing

Is this first attempt to bring people together in Elite?

6. This is the last staff post in this thread. #6
    Hey all!

We've seen this... and we've passed it on to the devs to investigate. As we always do... have a look here for more information on how we're looking to continually make improvements to the game based on your feedback and findings:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...d-3-0-3-Update

Ed

Hey if they remove Wing missions temporarily, at least Iíll be able to get some decent solo missions

Originally Posted by Garand1987 View Post (Source)
    Hey if they remove Wing missions temporarily, at least I’ll be able to get some decent solo missions
    This ^^. Have some rep sir!

This was hinted few days ago already. Balancing will take time. Wing missions are less exploity...because yeah you really need wing.

Let's just increase prices of everything tenfold and voila, issue resolved in one swift swoop

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    Hey all!

We've seen this... and we've passed it on to the devs to investigate. As we always do... have a look here for more information on how we're looking to continually make improvements to the game based on your feedback and findings:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...d-3-0-3-Update

Ed
    Ed, related question, some of payouts for wing missions - like killing 80 pirates for few millions - feel quite low. Will that be also taken into consideration as part of pass on wing mission payouts? Thank you!

I don't understand if this is an exploit. Lets say 4 cutters wing up and do the mission as designed, one trip each. They each get the reward. And do 4 missions in an hour. Or you have 4 cutters that each do the full mission in an hour, and they wing up at the end, and get the rewards. Its the same thing.

Yes we know, we know.. you are investigating again. Did you guys ever thought about joining the police instead of the gaming industry?

Lol, just sayin...

Originally Posted by Pendergast View Post (Source)
    I don't understand if this is an exploit. Lets say 4 cutters wing up and do the mission as designed, one trip each. They each get the reward. And do 4 missions in an hour. Or you have 4 cutters that each do the full mission in an hour, and they wing up at the end, and get the rewards. Its the same thing.
    I think issue is that you could join wing post factum and cash in although you didn't take part. But yeah, not all wing payouts are exploity. Will take some time bed them in.

Originally Posted by Cmdr Eagleboy View Post (Source)
    I think issue is that you could join wing post factum and cash in although you didn't take part. But yeah, not all wing payouts are exploity. Will take some time bed them in.
    Yeah but so what?? The rate of pay doesn't change. Only "exploit" would be someone not returning the favour and doing their part, so you do the work and they get paid. So you are the one being exploited!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast