Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Deja vu...

Originally Posted by Mole HD View Post (Source)
    Imperial slaves is the thing...in a T-9. I was doing a one hop run with the T-10 and making 2 mil creds on 400 tonnes. Worked out last time I got trade Elite, it took 5.5 mil profit per 1% raise in rank from Tycoon to Elite...

I found the explorer Elite quite tough last time, even with the 5 trips to Jacques...and I was 5% off the big triple when I transferred my account to PC so never did get the combat Elite...least important one to be honest since it's just braggin' rights for farming NPC's in a res or CZ.

I reckon your Elite rating should be based on the explorer rating, since it's the most difficult...there would be a lot less boisterous Yoofs in Corvettes wearing cheap trainers and Elite T-shirts all hanging around the girl's toilets in Shinrarta then
    Difference being I came to elite from a pvp only game to do exploration, six years spent playing that, so of course that meant that was the easy one fer me...finished it off with a 5 month expedition in a T9 in and around Sag A. But Im afraid that getting back and cashing in the data...which took almost an hour on its own...has seemingly burnt me out...I just aint got that exploration mojo anymore and Ive started drifting back into old habits again.

Maybe its an aversion to cargo racks cos I got no bother with either the T9 or 10...saw yer post on how the t10 makes a good miner been toying with the idea meself. So why is trade so hard? I just find the whole process of back and forth and back again...not engaging enough. Ironically, I found exploration more fun and many consider that to be the dullest career in the game.

But fer now its combat...cya in the black bud ^

'grats. Still working on mine. All of them. It'll happen when it happens i guess.

Originally Posted by BongoBaggins View Post (Source)
    Ah, the easy one
    *cries in Tycoon*

Originally Posted by Jaiotu View Post (Source)
    I thought Exploration was the easy one? Just me?
    Yup...just you

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #20
    Originally Posted by Jaiotu View Post (Source)
    I thought Exploration was the easy one? Just me?
    It was the one I did first, but then I prefer Exploring to Trading or Combat.

I feel the 'easy one' is the one which best suits your style of play, Combat is my lowest rank but is my Son's highest, although neither of us are anywhere near Elite.

Originally Posted by Gary Richards View Post (Source)
    I feel the 'easy one' is the one which best suits your style of play, Combat is my lowest rank but is my Son's highest, although neither of us are anywhere near Elite.
    Ditto'd. I never pay attention to those ranks, and explorer Elite just ticked over by itself. I was always doing what I enjoyed most in the game.

Trade Elite seems like a horrible slog, and given my aversion to combat I doubt I'll ever get anywhere near the second highest rank let alone Elite. The only ranks I do care about are Federal aux navy. Now if you'll excuse me I have some more data courier missions to pile on...

I never payed attention as well.

till Mole brought it up..

Yesterday i noticed its very much possible i hit elite with all 3 in the same month/week.. Im 45% in the last rank before elite with Combat, 55% with trade, and 40% with Exploration..

Originally Posted by DustyArne View Post (Source)
    I never payed attention as well.

till Mole brought it up..

Yesterday i noticed its very much possible i hit elite with all 3 in the same month/week.. Im 45% in the last rank before elite with Combat, 55% with trade, and 40% with Exploration..
    lol the title of this Thread couldn't be better:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5487438

Originally Posted by Godnamedthor View Post (Source)
    lol the title of this Thread couldn't be better:

https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post5487438
    Haha..ow bloody hell I need to speed up a notch..

I didn't anticipated I'd be playing AC: Origins and Subnautica for a while.

Originally Posted by welshvlad View Post (Source)
    Wait what? The easy one? Combat was easy one.... Still at 70 tycoon on this trade one what am i doing wrong? .. Not buying and selling enough stuff obviously lol
    Run medicines from high tech systems to outbreak systems. I was making 3.4 million / puddle jump in my T9. Keep in mind, that was a good day.

Congratulations massive kudos for setting out to do it a second time. Looking forward to triple, but I am not that good with combat. Exploration and trade seemed to just flow from my play style but combat is still a bit away yet

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12