Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jeff Goldblum to reprise Jurassic Park Role in Jurassic World Evolution

Originally Posted by EISENHORN01 View Post (Source)
    About the dumbest franchise in history the dinosaurs ALWAYS GET OUT, PEOPLE ALWAYS GET EATEN and the same lot are DUMB ENOUGH to keep funding these projects. You wouldn’t get insurance in the first place never mind after that first debacle. That being said I do love dinosaurs.
    Actually the Dinosaurs only escaped in one movie, the first JP. By the second and third people had given up trying to turn them into zoo animals. It was Jurassic World that decided to go back to being a park full of Dinosaurs. I thought they were fine on the Islands. I could have easily watched another JP movie where they chased people around on the Isla Sorna. Jurassic World was like bad fan fiction to me. lol

Originally Posted by PCMR4Life View Post (Source)
    Actually the Dinosaurs only escaped in one movie, the first JP. By the second and third people had given up trying to turn them into zoo animals. It was Jurassic World that decided to go back to being a park full of Dinosaurs. I thought they were fine on the Islands. I could have easily watched another JP movie where they chased people around on the Isla Sorna. Jurassic World was like bad fan fiction to me. lol
    Lmfao! I’d say the only good thing that Jurassic World did was to pave the way to Jurassic World Evolution. It isn’t too hard to imagine that a lot of people are more excited for the game than the movie itself! Ha!

About the dumbest franchise in history the dinosaurs ALWAYS GET OUT, PEOPLE ALWAYS GET EATEN and the same lot are DUMB ENOUGH to keep funding these projects. You wouldn’t get insurance in the first place never mind after that first debacle. That being said I do love dinosaurs.
    Act one scene one.

Park control room a harried looking manager peers anxiously at a weather radar, and wipes sweat from his furrowed brow.
    "How are the paddocks holding up against the storm" he asks a technician with a clichéd messy desk.

"Fine sir, no failures and we have multiple backups. We ensured we didn't do anything dumb whilst building the park, and everything is fully weather proofed".

.........end credits...........

Originally Posted by Quetzalcoatlus View Post (Source)
    Lmfao! I’d say the only good thing that Jurassic World did was to pave the way to Jurassic World Evolution. It isn’t too hard to imagine that a lot of people are more excited for the game than the movie itself! Ha!
    I agree. If Jurassic World hadn't been such a huge success then Universal would have never thought about making JWE and would have never approached Frontier about doing it. I don't know exactly how it happened but that's how I think it happened. I am way more hyped for the game than I am for the new movie. I didn't even care about JW when it came out.

What I say about Jurassic World is this. It could have been worse. It wasn't great but it could have easily been way worse.

I agree. If Jurassic World hadn't been such a huge success then Universal would have never thought about making JWE and would have never approached Frontier about doing it. I don't know exactly how it happened but that's how I think it happened. I am way more hyped for the game than I am for the new movie. I didn't even care about JW when it came out.

What I say about Jurassic World is this. It could have been worse. It wasn't great but it could have easily been way worse.
    True! Man, I would love to write up a thread on my issues with the Jurassic World series (Yes, I do see it as a different series from the Jurassic PARK franchise) later.

What else would you do to start a proper movie? if proper engineers would exist no escapes would happen, and no interesting movie would happen.
    Therefore the movie needs to start with a stupid plot to even exist, which won't lead to a better story at,, in bets case a worse one

No one ever aksed, how the T-rex escaped the cargo ships storage, ate ALL THE CREW even on the bridge (guess it shrinked ot enter the bridge) then returned and closed the cargo hatch again.

In the first clip that is shown in Jeff Goldblum's video, a Gyrosphere station appears! From second 00:11 to 00:12 on the left!

Originally Posted by JurassicWorld0345 View Post (Source)
    In the first clip that is shown in Jeff Goldblum's video, a Gyrosphere station appears! From second 00:11 to 00:12 on the left!
    Yeah, rolling around in a paddock with Dinosaurs.

Makes me wonder who else is doing the voice acting. B.D. Wong? Chris Pratt? Bryce Dallas Howard?

If Jeff Goldblum did it, I think the others will too.

Originally Posted by Spinosaurus View Post (Source)
    Makes me wonder who else is doing the voice acting. B.D. Wong? Chris Pratt? Bryce Dallas Howard?
    I know a few years ago Laura Dern said she was interested in doing another movie so they could probably get her to do Sattler in the game. If they could find a way to do that.

I read in a article the other day that Goldblum would be providing advice on building the park and moral choices in certain situations. It sounds interesting but also kind of odd. How would a mathematician be able to provide advice on building a park? I mean actually building it not just some theoretical and moral insight. Is there going to be other advisors and experts? I have to say this intrigues me. But I hope he doesn't spend time nagging at us for building the park and telling s how wrong it is. Cause shut up Jeff/Ian it's happening and you can't do anything about it.

Originally Posted by JurassicWorld0345 View Post (Source)
    If Jeff Goldblum did it, I think the others will too.
    Are you sure? I mean I love Jeff Goldblum, not least for the fact that he plays Jeff Goldblum in every single movie he has ever appeared in and yet is still hugely watchable in all of them but let's be honest - there are probably actors who are more discerning in their choices of paydays.

Originally Posted by Cheapchips View Post (Source)
    Excellent. Can you get him to do a Cockpit Voice Assistant while he's in the studio.
    That would be 50,000 kinds of awesome.

"Friendship drive uhh... charging? Yeah. Charging. I knew it was charging."

I know a few years ago Laura Dern said she was interested in doing another movie so they could probably get her to do Sattler in the game. If they could find a way to do that.
    OK now I'm going to spend the rest of my Sunday thinking about Laura Dern in safari shorts. There are probably worse ways to spend my time.

Ok so the Jeff Goldblum announcement has got me pretty hyped up!!!

Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    Are you sure? I mean I love Jeff Goldblum, not least for the fact that he plays Jeff Goldblum in every single movie he has ever appeared in and yet is still hugely watchable in all of them but let's be honest - there are probably actors who are more discerning in their choices of paydays.

That would be 50,000 kinds of awesome.

"Friendship drive uhh... charging? Yeah. Charging. I knew it was charging."

OK now I'm going to spend the rest of my Sunday thinking about Laura Dern in safari shorts. There are probably worse ways to spend my time.
    This game could use some Laura Dern in Safari shorts.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12