Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: ED Recon: an EDMC plugin for traders and bounty hunters in Elite: dangerous

Perhaps, you've tried to login without a proper EDR account (I saw your application, check your inbox on the forum)?

I'll check on my end but typically this can happen when:
    - the account is invalid
    - the commander name differs from what EDR has on file
    - you are flying an unreleased ship

v0.8.6

"Dynamic Karma" EDR V0.8.6 is out!
    • Launch and shutdown EDMC to autoupdate.
    • Or update manually by downloading the latest and overwriting your current version.

New in this version
    Dynamic karma:

• The dynamic karma is determined by the scans sent by other EDR users. Scan everyone and help other commanders!
    • Dynamic karma will be prefixed with a ≈ symbol in the profile.
    • It errs on the safe side of things. Consider the outlaw/ambiguous/lawful alignment as a hint, use your best judgement.
    • Further tweaks might happen in the future (server side).
    • Static karma is still there and takes precedence.

Other things
    • Fix the "blip failed" message for anonymous users.

tfw ur so chicken you make a plugin to tell you where the bad guys are so you can hide, then remove your location from it. pffftt

Originally Posted by nanhat View Post (Source)
    tfw ur so chicken you make a plugin to tell you where the bad guys are so you can hide, then remove your location from it. pffftt
    Seriously?

You seem to think its only for hiding. It has functions for Bounty Hunters as well as anyone looking for hot spots. You obviously havent read about how it works at all.

And just because it tells you there is known ganker/pker in a system it doesnt mean you run away, it just lets you know to be on the lookout for them. It is a multi function application, you should remove your blinders and actually find out what it is before you show your lack of understanding.

Shoot I would thing it could even be used to tag players for other things by using the notes feature.

Originally Posted by 00nutzy View Post (Source)
    Seriously?

You seem to think its only for hiding. It has functions for Bounty Hunters as well as anyone looking for hot spots. You obviously havent read about how it works at all.
    He's trolling. Just ignore him

v0.9.1 "Nearby"

EDR v0.9.1 "Nearby"

What's new
    Find stuff near you or near a system of your choice:

• !if or !if Lave to find an Interstellar Factors near your position or Lave
    • !raw or !raw Lave to find a Raw Material Trader near your position or Lave
    • !encoded, !enc or !enc Lave to find an Encoded Data Trader near your position or Lave
    • !manufactured, !man or !man Lave to find a Manufactured Material Trader near your position or Lave
    • !staging or !staging Lave to find a good staging station near your position or Lave, i.e. large pads, shipyard, outfitting, repair/rearm/refuel.
    • !htb, !humantechbroker or !htb Lave to find a Human Tech Broker near your position or Lave
    • !gtb, !guardiantechbroker or !gtb Lave to find a Guardian Tech Broker near your position or Lave

Other changes

• Added support for the Alliance Crusader, and the new Guardian SLF.
    • Showing more info on the !distance command, e.g. taxi time, transfer time.
    • Misc bug fixes.

How to get it:
    it should auto-update on shutdown.
    First install / Re-install? Check the wiki.

I've installed the plugin for EDMC following the instructions on github, but I can't seem to get it to respond to any commands I type in local.

Sorry to hear that.
    Can you share (PM) your EDMarketConnector.log file?
    Instructions: https://github.com/Marginal/EDMarket...ting-a-problem

EDR v0.9.2 Farmastic

New ED Recon (EDMC plugin) release 0.9.2 "Farmastic"

This release adds 2 new features.

!search command: a chat command to help you find good spots for farming engineering materials.
    Noteworthy facts: EDR will notify you if a jump destination has the right conditions for very rare/rare materials.

See the release notes for more details or send !help search in chat to learn more.

Other changes:

• fixed !staging, i.e. the command that finds a good staging station near your position or a given system, i.e. large pads, shipyard, outfitting, repair/rearm/refuel.
    • Fixed the "blip failed" issue.
    • The notice area will now be cleared before displaying a new notice, especially when the notice is the result of a user action.
    • Fixed !sitreps: it used to take way too long and/or fail.
    • Service location queries, e.g. !if for finding the nearest interstellar factors will automatically take into account landing pads requirements based on your current ship.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234