Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 42

Thread: [Video] Return of The Code? We never left..

  1. #1

    [Video] Return of The Code? We never left..

    Reports of The Code's inactivity over the last year or so is fake news:


  2. #2
    [video] Return of the Mack. That’s awful too


    Flimley

  3. #3
    Yar har har harrrr!! The Code has never left and never will! Yer never safe from The Code CMDRs!!!

  4. #4
    You're the guys from eve online, right? Since you're new here, you might want to check this.

    I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself in ED too, after some time!

  5. #5
    Originally Posted by Gédéon_Lecanard View Post (Source)
    You're the guys from eve online, right? Since you're new here, you might want to check this.

    I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself in ED too, after some time!
    Ha, as troll posts go I'd give that a solid 6/10.

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post (Source)
    Ha, as troll posts go I'd give that a solid 6/10.
    My turn then...

    So apart from the rumoured inactivity of the code itself...(who?)...ye guys have decided on a triumphant return!

    All ye need to do now is sort out the inactivity of the declaration that yer back cos...erm...it sorta looks like nobody really cares. I know I dont, Im just messin with ye. SDC are better at the salt mining...ye should ask fer some hints and tips maybe ^

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post (Source)
    Ha, as troll posts go I'd give that a solid 6/10.
    Oh, harsh, I give it a definite 7, I grinned.

    Pirate me any time. Better bring the 'big' stick though. I'll be ready and waiting. Unless I'm in my T9. Then I'll scream like a girl and press all the buttons while getting blown up.

  8. #8
    Originally Posted by Aashenfox View Post (Source)
    Oh, harsh, I give it a definite 7, I grinned.

    Pirate me any time. Better bring the 'big' stick though. I'll be ready and waiting. Unless I'm in my T9. Then I'll scream like a girl and press all the buttons while getting blown up.
    Kinky, ya?

  9. #9
    Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    My turn then...

    So apart from the rumoured inactivity of the code itself...(who?)...ye guys have decided on a triumphant return!

    All ye need to do now is sort out the inactivity of the declaration that yer back cos...erm...it sorta looks like nobody really cares. I know I dont, Im just messin with ye. SDC are better at the salt mining...ye should ask fer some hints and tips maybe ^
    Aren't you "Rear Admiral" who never leaves SOLO?

  10. #10

  11. #11
    Originally Posted by optiplex View Post (Source)
    WHO ?
    No, they're not the World Health Organization.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by zombieapocalypse View Post (Source)
    Kinky, ya?
    Your mind is in the gutter.

    We can be friends.

  13. #13
    Originally Posted by ALGOMATIC View Post (Source)
    Aren't you "Rear Admiral" who never leaves SOLO?
    Ive been playing in open only past 3 months...I can see yer quick and nothing gets past you hmm?

    As fer ¨rear admiral¨...talk nicely and grease my palm with just the right amount of coin and we can talk shop...like I told ye already in private, we cant discuss business so openly and we need discretion here. Y3e wouldnt want yer missus finding out now would ye? Trust me, I deal with married men a lot in my line of work ^

    Troll me and Ill troll ye right back kiddo...go pick on an easier target next time thats what yer good at yes?

  14. #14
    What exactly are you pirating in elite dangerous? Must be very profitable.

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    Ive been playing in open only past 3 months...I can see yer quick and nothing gets past you hmm?

    As fer ¨rear admiral¨...talk nicely and grease my palm with just the right amount of coin and we can talk shop...like I told ye already in private, we cant discuss business so openly and we need discretion here. Y3e wouldnt want yer missus finding out now would ye? Trust me, I deal with married men a lot in my line of work ^

    Troll me and Ill troll ye right back kiddo...go pick on an easier target next time thats what yer good at yes?
    You couldn't troll me if you gave it a year trying. You are still "Rear Admiral" since you were fleeing for your life on any encounter that did not evolve NPCs. I doubt that Zachary Hudson would keep such "Admirals" in his fleet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast