Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [Video] Return of The Code? We never left..

[Video] Return of The Code? We never left..

Reports of The Code's inactivity over the last year or so is fake news:

[video] Return of the Mack. That’s awful too

Flimley

Yar har har harrrr!! The Code has never left and never will! Yer never safe from The Code CMDRs!!!

You're the guys from eve online, right? Since you're new here, you might want to check this.

I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself in ED too, after some time!

Originally Posted by Gédéon_Lecanard View Post (Source)
    You're the guys from eve online, right? Since you're new here, you might want to check this.

I'm sure you'll make a name for yourself in ED too, after some time!
    Ha, as troll posts go I'd give that a solid 6/10.

Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post (Source)
    My turn then...

So apart from the rumoured inactivity of the code itself...(who?)...ye guys have decided on a triumphant return!

All ye need to do now is sort out the inactivity of the declaration that yer back cos...erm...it sorta looks like nobody really cares. I know I dont, Im just messin with ye. SDC are better at the salt mining...ye should ask fer some hints and tips maybe ^

Originally Posted by Lateralus View Post (Source)
    Oh, harsh, I give it a definite 7, I grinned.

Pirate me any time. Better bring the 'big' stick though. I'll be ready and waiting. Unless I'm in my T9. Then I'll scream like a girl and press all the buttons while getting blown up.

Originally Posted by Aashenfox View Post (Source)
    Oh, harsh, I give it a definite 7, I grinned.

Pirate me any time. Better bring the 'big' stick though. I'll be ready and waiting. Unless I'm in my T9. Then I'll scream like a girl and press all the buttons while getting blown up.
    Kinky, ya?

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    My turn then...

So apart from the rumoured inactivity of the code itself...(who?)...ye guys have decided on a triumphant return!

All ye need to do now is sort out the inactivity of the declaration that yer back cos...erm...it sorta looks like nobody really cares. I know I dont, Im just messin with ye. SDC are better at the salt mining...ye should ask fer some hints and tips maybe ^
    Aren't you "Rear Admiral" who never leaves SOLO?

Originally Posted by optiplex View Post (Source)
    WHO ?
    No, they're not the World Health Organization.

Originally Posted by zombieapocalypse View Post (Source)
    Kinky, ya?
    Your mind is in the gutter.

We can be friends.

Originally Posted by ALGOMATIC View Post (Source)
    Aren't you "Rear Admiral" who never leaves SOLO?
    Ive been playing in open only past 3 months...I can see yer quick and nothing gets past you hmm?

As fer ¨rear admiral¨...talk nicely and grease my palm with just the right amount of coin and we can talk shop...like I told ye already in private, we cant discuss business so openly and we need discretion here. Y3e wouldnt want yer missus finding out now would ye? Trust me, I deal with married men a lot in my line of work ^

Troll me and Ill troll ye right back kiddo...go pick on an easier target next time thats what yer good at yes?

What exactly are you pirating in elite dangerous? Must be very profitable.

Originally Posted by verminstar View Post (Source)
    Ive been playing in open only past 3 months...I can see yer quick and nothing gets past you hmm?

As fer ¨rear admiral¨...talk nicely and grease my palm with just the right amount of coin and we can talk shop...like I told ye already in private, we cant discuss business so openly and we need discretion here. Y3e wouldnt want yer missus finding out now would ye? Trust me, I deal with married men a lot in my line of work ^

Troll me and Ill troll ye right back kiddo...go pick on an easier target next time thats what yer good at yes?
    You couldn't troll me if you gave it a year trying. You are still "Rear Admiral" since you were fleeing for your life on any encounter that did not evolve NPCs. I doubt that Zachary Hudson would keep such "Admirals" in his fleet.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast