Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: The Great 3.0 Treasure Hunt - Thargoid Marauder or Guardian Ruin Entry Thread!

1. This is the last staff post in this thread. #1

The Great 3.0 Treasure Hunt - Thargoid Marauder or Guardian Ruin Entry Thread!

Hello Commanders,

Elite Dangerous: Beyond – Chapter One is here & to celebrate we’re holding weekly screenshot competitions, with a bunch of awesome prizes to be won! This week we want to see your awesome Thargoid Marauder or Guardian Ruin screens, so be sure to check out the T&C's and more details about the competition here: https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...nt-Competition!

This thread will be locked on April 4th, 2018!

Good luck.

OK, let's start the ball rolling.

Here's my actual entry ..

And here's my joke entry ..

Wow, lot's of entries so fast. Here's my entry.

We are going to see some imaginative and thought-provoking 'Guardians' images if the previous ones are anything to go by

The Marauder (alive and kicking )

leftovers or photos I do not want to use because reasons:

Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    It's amazing how much detail they have put on those marauders. Nice one.

My favorite shot of today. Might switch it out for another one, if it gets any better.

A big thanks to IndigoWyrd who was there activating the thing as I logged in that day.

It's hard to compete with other's beautiful screenshots (@Vasco Sapiens: your is truly amazing), but i try with mine

Just giving my support to a great contest .... not claiming anything special here, because some great photos are being posted ... but if my random number comes up .......

Armed and ready... waiting...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast