Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Jurassic World Evolution is now available to pre-order!

Maybe it's stated somewhere, but I can't find it. Will there be a deluxe edition for the physical version(ps4)? Cause I'm not interested anymore in digital games(bad internet)

Dont know 55Ä for the game or 60Ä for some skins and more dinos seem a bit to much. Usually new PC games are 50Ä.
    The next let down is Denuvo anti tamper.
    I thought the steam account is already some kind of copy protection, so why using Denuvo when it will get cracked anyway? I even saw a Vid on Youtube that Planet Coaster (that is using the same thing) is cracked.

I also see new games get released without DRM on GOG.com and some software developers did also remove Denuvo DRM after the game was cracked.

Dont get me wrong i would pay the money for that game and i spend a lot money in Elite Dangerous.
    I just dont like this DRM or copyprotection stuff on my computer.
    Often it also makes trouble with performance or not running because you have something on your computer the softwaredeveloper does not like or the authentication-servers are offline.

Well i guess i just wait a year or two and buy it in a sale for a few Ä, maybe this denuvo DRM will be removed by then aswell.

Is there going to be a demo? Before we buy the game to see how the game is?

Originally Posted by chubbz View Post (Source)
    So, the preorder bonus skin is just a plain blue skin? That's it?
    Apparently, PlayStation gets Blue Skin, Xbox gets Green Skin and Steam gets Orangey-Yellow Skin.
    I'm looking forwards to pre-ordering this game for Deluxe Edition.

Will, the PlayStation Store says it'll be available 12/31/2018. A mistake on Sony's part?

Originally Posted by MrGoodbytes View Post (Source)
    Will, the PlayStation Store says it'll be available 12/31/2018. A mistake on Sony's part?
    On websites like Bol . com (Dutch) it was also like that and after I mentioned it a while ago they changed it to 03/07/2018 so I'm pretty sure it will be changed eventually

Originally Posted by dLimith View Post (Source)
    On websites like Bol . com (Dutch) it was also like that and after I mentioned it a while ago they changed it to 03/07/2018 so I'm pretty sure it will be changed eventually
    I hope Sony corrects their mistake, then. They're difficult to get ahold of.

Originally Posted by MrGoodbytes View Post (Source)
    That date is most likely a placeholder date. Jurassic World Evolution will be coming to PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One on June 12, 2018.

and the physical version on ps4 will arrive 03/07/2018. I still wonder if there will be a deluxe version for that?. any opinions on this?

can't find it in the playstation asia store

it is not in the playstation asia store for download.

even if i go through your website to pre-order, it would eventually tell me to go to Singapore's store and then an error messages saying can't be found comes up.

please help.

Maybe Frontier should relay on something else then Denuvo protection.
    From a german tech news ticker i did read that the Far cry 5 Denuvo and VMProtect protection has already fallen after 3 weeks: https://www.heise.de/newsticker/meld...t-4026049.html

Would be sad if Frontier looses a lot of income after all that work.

I'm probably gonna pre-order on Steam for the Deluxe Edition most likely. I just would love to make sure I could get a physical copy though in the future because of collecting reasons though. I'd like to display it with all my other Jurassic Park/World stuff actually.

How many times do they want me to verify my age?????

Every single page!!

EDIT:

Ooh, that rhymed!

£49.99. Not a chance.

Originally Posted by andrak View Post (Source)
    £49.99. Not a chance.
    How come?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast