Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Jurassic World Evolution is now available to pre-order!

*pulls out wallet to pre-order*

*sees on the steam page windows only*

*puts wallet back*

Yeah... I use a Mac for work purposes and can't really afford messing with the drive to dual boot it. Probably wouldn't want to dual boot it even if I could. Oh well, Cities Skylines for me then. ;n;

Cam I buy it on Steam and then add it to my Frontier Store account?

probably going to play this game till I'm extinct

Got a feeling it'll go the same way as Planet Coaster for me: awkward and frustrating UI resulting in me giving up before I got anywhere.

Ordered it anyway

Is the pre-order price discounted over the regular release price?

Hi everyone,

I want to buy the disc version for PS4 but only the normal version is available in our stores. If I understand right, the heli and car skins are preorder boni and the five dinos are deluxe version?

The benefit of the five deluxe dinos is that they are available from the beginning of the game, but everyone can unlock them in lategame?
    Maybe the skins will be available as a small dlc later?

Donīt wanna miss something for that game

Greetz

Jurassic World Evolution Moderator Lora Craft69's Avatar
    The heli and car skins are pre-order.
    Originally Posted by Rass1968 View Post (Source)

The benefit of the five deluxe dinos is that they are available from the beginning of the game, but everyone can unlock them in lategame?
    Maybe the skins will be available as a small dlc later?

Donīt wanna miss something for that game

Greetz
    No only the players who bought the deluxe version will get the five extra dinosaurs.
    They are probably not available from the beginning of the game but later on you will be able to unlock them, players who didn't buy the deluxe version will not have them at all in their game.
    About dlc, it's to soon to tell, maybe there is one for skins and maybe there is a upgrade to the deluxe version for those who would like the extra dinosaurs but at this moment there is no info about that.

Originally Posted by Innuendo6 View Post (Source)
    it is not in the playstation asia store for download.

even if i go through your website to pre-order, it would eventually tell me to go to Singapore's store and then an error messages saying can't be found comes up.

please help.
    I can't find it too, please make it available in PS store Asia cuz I really want to play the game...

Jurassic World Evolution is now available to pre-order!

I am an undisputed fan of the game, finally not yet but I am totally Hyper ... anyway it tempts me much more than the movie
    However, I ask myself some questions:
    I'm on console, I'm looking everywhere but very little article on the net does not talk about the maneuverability compared to the controller ... will it be possible in your opinion that the keyboard and mouse are compatible on console for this game ... a bit like Fortnite?
    Because I fear a little the worse, a management game is for my taste much more pleasant on PC ...

Have been trying since june12 to order the game for PS4. Your site redirects to PlayStation store.
    After verifying credit card...I keep getting an error message.
    Help please.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345