Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 25282930

Thread: Distant World 2: What Ship are you Bringing and Why?

Originally Posted by Malicron View Post (Source)
    Or paranoid like me. May I remind you of the two videos above.
    Sure, but both of those two incidents were quite unusual.

First video: Who ever made that mass jump instance should have moved few hundred meters from his initial drop out point because thats where his low wake will be and what others will follow.
    Well, not so unusual actually but something you should know when putting up a mass jump instance.

Second video: Quite unusual meetup anyways and they actually asked for problems with that. Looked fun though.
    But in "normal" mass jumps ships arent that close to each other.

I have always explored in smallest possible shields + enchanced low power mod. Nothing more needed.

Originally Posted by Henkka77 View Post (Source)
    First video: Who ever made that mass jump instance should have moved few hundred meters from his initial drop out point because thats where his low wake will be and what others will follow.
    Well, not so unusual actually but something you should know when putting up a mass jump instance.
    The organisation of this mass jump was a mess and you know that
    Problem was we were a lot of people and needed wings to get together, but wing beacons tend to drop you close to your wingmate, so... yeah. It was bound to happen. I remember one time a friend almost crashed into a station because he used my beacon for drop-in.
    I have seen other massjumps where drop-ins got very close, but no crash.

Page 30 of 30 FirstFirst ... 25282930