Page 68 of 68 First 64666768
Results 1,006 to 1,011 of 1011

Thread: What Ship are you Bringing and Why?

I wanted to either Bring a shieldless Type-10 (I named the Zarya)

Or the Krait MkII (that I named Murderbot Diaries)

In the end I built Murderbot Diaries.

It uses scavenged modules from my other ships and engineered it some more.

Travels about 50ly though likely less because I'll be carrying cargo.

All modules more or less have lightweight mods.

Originally Posted by Commdor View Post (Source)
    Eh, I'm bringing along the Coriolis bobblehead to remind me of home. It's kind of low-key in a corner on the dashboard anyway.
    That's my choice too - a reminder of home, indeed. Going to be a while till we see another one of those, style of thing. It's one of the least garish BH's

Originally Posted by Olivia Vespera View Post (Source)
    I wanted to either Bring a shieldless Type-10 (I named the Zarya)

Or the Krait MkII (that I named Murderbot Diaries)

In the end I built Murderbot Diaries.

It uses scavenged modules from my other ships and engineered it some more.

Travels about 50ly though likely less because I'll be carrying cargo.

All modules more or less have lightweight mods.
    I bet it's much more enjoyable to fly this time around.

I decided to join about an hour before midnight the 13th in last minute. Missed the launch since my, for purpose of exploration, Conda was resting at Robigo some 400+ ly away. Hurried there to get it, then to Jameson at Founders world to change some equipment before doing a few final mods (engine focused 6D Distributor being one of them).
    Now I'm on my way. I prefer travel in a smaller ship like the Asp I used when going to the center about the time of DW1, but since this ship was my only one not requiring to much work to get ready I made the decision to use it.
    Just left this view!

One thing I have to learn (I'm a complete noob when comming to Discord and where to find people) is how to get social. Tried Fleetcom today but no activity at all (or it is just me not finding it)

I was going to take my Krait Phantom but in the end after checking the specs and my bank balance and the ... paintjobs... I decided on the Python. I managed to get the same jump range as the Krait P which got me to Colonia, so I reckon that's not a bad job. About 47Lyrs. It can fit all the gubbins for mining and once that can get left behind it has a suitable compliment of limpets and so on. And of course the bridge - so nice.

https://s.orbis.zone/1uu1

Originally Posted by Dr Dunderbrak View Post (Source)
    I decided to join about an hour before midnight the 13th in last minute. Missed the launch since my, for purpose of exploration, Conda was resting at Robigo some 400+ ly away. Hurried there to get it, then to Jameson at Founders world to change some equipment before doing a few final mods (engine focused 6D Distributor being one of them).
    Now I'm on my way. I prefer travel in a smaller ship like the Asp I used when going to the center about the time of DW1, but since this ship was my only one not requiring to much work to get ready I made the decision to use it.
    Just left this view!

One thing I have to learn (I'm a complete noob when comming to Discord and where to find people) is how to get social. Tried Fleetcom today but no activity at all (or it is just me not finding it)
    My best advice is to join a distant worlds squadron. Tons of cmdrs and everyone is active in the in game chat. You will meet a million people there. Second go to the next waypoint and you will see another million there!