Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: D-day is Coming, Are We Ready?

I was literally hafway through watching this when I ran to the forums with the Shard cannon is saw in you vid, When the hell did they add that?!!!

Funny how you are so casual about the whole matter though, once again +rep

Great video Gluttony, thanks, although I was expecting to hear you chuckling in the background.

Bit confussed about impending doom, when D-day was about the liberation of Europe.

So they will liberate something , i bet those station atacks were smokescreen and they liberate Colonia

I'm also confused from an embedded video title including "(Pollux Listening Post)" and a thumbnail of this but instead, it's just an FDL fighting a Thargoid and a few seconds of some player to player chatter...

No matter though because the <1% of content in chatter-form-only included is verifiable. A listening post scan in Pollux does have this message.

So either we are to believe the Thargoids have succinct knowledge of ancient human history... OR Aegis (and others) use tactics of deception for boosting personal agenda.

Originally Posted by lokvette View Post (Source)
    Bit confussed about impending doom, when D-day was about the liberation of Europe.
    Things like that happens when you occupy territory that belongs to someone else.

D day also referred to as dooms day

Q2.
    Pax East (FD attending).

Is there any other info other than the pre-D Day invasion message (to the resistance, is it sent to human resistance groups supporting Tharg's?) or is it a device to tell us to prepare to resist?
    Col Sector 70. Is this our Normandy? Is the message for those within Col 70, is AEGIS about to take us to war?

Need more info, muh immershun is suffering....

Originally Posted by True Phoenix View Post (Source)
    Q2.
    Pax East (FD attending).

Is there any other info other than the pre-D Day invasion message (to the resistance, is it sent to human resistance groups supporting Tharg's?) or is it a device to tell us to prepare to resist?
    Col Sector 70. Is this our Normandy? Is the message for those within Col 70, is AEGtIS about to take us to war?

Need more info, muh immershun is suffering....
    we ll see tomorrow.

but muh immurshun......

Originally Posted by Deareim View Post (Source)
    we ll see tomorrow.
    Or not, someone said it might be 2 weeks. Although it will be interesting to see what this "event" actually ends up being.. ?

I'm predicting Aegis to out themselves as Hydra.

Originally Posted by stormyuk View Post (Source)
    Or not, someone said it might be 2 weeks. Although it will be interesting to see what this "event" actually ends up being.. ?
    1st line was the 2 week warning to resistance units in Normandy / France
    2nd line was 48 hour warning.... We've had about 12 hours (ish) notification so far.

And in the light of the new findings, this may be just the silence before the storm...

https://community.elitedangerous.com...f04450ad129cc5

...within fabricated hives of some kind

https://community.elitedangerous.com...e2f04e9a610f73

The Thargoid motherships | structures will come to life again, I'm sure.

Too bad our new hybrid technology currently is not up to 21st century production standards. Quality, price or development time, you always can pick only two

O7,

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast