TLW
    JW:FK
    JP3

JP3
    JW
    JP
    TLW

Originally Posted by krylite View Post (Source)
    JP3
    JW
    JP
    TLW

JP
    TLW/JP3
    JW
    FK

Hahaha!! Right?! JP3 was ok but why the hell did Grant think it would be a smart idea to run right into a herd of Para and Cory and make them stampede!?! The velo skins were great though..

1. Jurassic Park - no explanation needed.

2. Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - it's kind of weird. I am fully aware of the fact that, objectively speaking, this movie is complete garbage. But holy cow, this movie was emotionally intense. When it comes to media, like video games, music, and movies, I tend to put more emphasis on the subjective quality rather than the objective quality. Sure, this movie is probably (objectively) the worst in the series, but it made me feel something. Because of that, it's one of my favorites in my book. Maybe I'm just a baby haha but that's how I feel

3. Jurassic World - maybe I'm looking at it through rose colored glasses, but dinosaurs and the JP franchise were a huge part of my childhood. I was waiting for most of my life for this movie to come out, then this movie comes out just in time for me to turn into an adult! Similarly to JWFK, I realize that this movie is not objectively good. However, it felt good to finally get what I was waiting for my entire childhood, especially right when my childhood was ending!

4. Jurassic World: The Lost World

5. Jurassic Park 3 - funny story, my mother took me to see this movie when I was 5 years old, but we had to leave because 5 year old me couldn't handle the intensity of the first spinosaurus scene.

Hmm, ok a little explanation of my opinion and rankings of the movies. I'm not a big JP franchise nor dinosaur fan. The movies are all done on a generally high standard. But I dunno, I liked the secondary characters (and actors) in JP3 better and Sam Neil seemed to have more to do. I also liked the spinosaurus and the "ticker". I also like flying dinos (and brontos) in general more than the t-rex. JW showed a working park in its glory to the consumers at least for a bit.

1. JW
    2. JP
    3. JWFK
    4. TLW JP
    5. JP 3

I've just watched Fallen Kingdom and have to say I really liked it. I was totally sold on JP and TLW in their day but the chaos storyline can only get you so far and Wu's line in JW - which I didn't especially like - "none of the animals in JW are natural" sold me on the hybrids and the attempt to tame them. I do think it would be possible, even if highly dangerous lol. Not for paleo purists I'm sure but I think that's a hoot.

TLW .. for Pete Postlethwaite and the terrifyingly slow death by Compy attack
    JP .. modern day classic
    JW:FK .. Masie's taking over of the World, had a Planet of the Apes type vibe
    JW .. Mosasaur!!
    JP3 .. something has to be bottom but Raptors set a trap!

Indoraptor is fantastically nightmarish.

jp
    jw
    jwfk
    tlw
    jp3
    i love all of these but this is my order

Page 3 of 3 First 123