Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Lost in Space

I just realised the dad's played by the bad guy in Die Another Day

My wife and I watched the first episode last night. I said to her as we were getting started "Fingers crossed, this one has been getting really mixed reviews."

60 excruciating minutes later she turns to me and says "This got mixed reviews?"

This show is day time soap levels of bad.

Originally Posted by Vasco Sapien View Post (Source)
    i spent the entire two episodes scoffing and calling out plot holes... Its dumb sci-fi.
    Wow, thanks for selling it to me!

Oh, the pain! The pain! Hey, there had better be a Zac Smith in this.

Originally Posted by jasonbarron View Post (Source)
    My wife and I watched the first episode last night. I said to her as we were getting started "Fingers crossed, this one has been getting really mixed reviews."

60 excruciating minutes later she turns to me and says "This got mixed reviews?"

This show is day time soap levels of bad.
    First episode is.... kinda meh, yeah.
    Haven't seen more yet.

I watched South Park "Franchise Prequel" a few nights ago, saw ep 1 of LIS afterwards, and immediately thought to myself “Netflix, you’re green-lit. Who am I speaking with?”

Originally Posted by Jenner View Post (Source)
    First episode is.... kinda meh, yeah.
    Haven't seen more yet.
    I want to see what happens but it is also pretty crap at the same time. It is extremely predictable even though they have completely changed the original plot.

I watched the whole season yesterday - well, I say watched, I skipped through quite a lot of it.

It's OK. I don't mind all the 21st century innovations (swapping Jonathan Harris out for Parker Posey, getting mom and the girls out of the kitchen, replacing big chucklehead dad with, oh wait etc.) but there was a hell of a lot of SERIOUS STUFF and not much FUN.

Still, as I say, I did watch all of it, just quite a bit of it on fast forward.

Watched the last ep last night, yeah it takes a while to get rolling and a lot of it wills fault, and there some moments you want to slap the lot of them, but over all I liked it. Its no Exspanse but looking forward to more

Finished it and enjoyed it!

Was it perfect? Na, but nothing is ;-)

Originally Posted by The Kerbinator View Post (Source)
    I just realised the dad's played by the bad guy in Die Another Day
    Same dude who played Captain Flint. If anyone here has not seen black sails i highly recommend it.. IMHO some great writing.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234