Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Design A Holo-Screen Advert

Oh wow ! Very good idea !

I'd like to see some CQC related Holo Adverts
    Promoting the sport and so on

Originally Posted by MUSKETEER View Post (Source)
    I'd like to see some CQC related Holo Adverts
    Promoting the sport and so on
    Perhaps a begging letter for the xbox cqc so I can finally get those achievements.

Originally Posted by MadDogMurdock View Post (Source)
    I'd love to be better at this kind of thing.

Here's my 10 minute hack job entry anyway:

I expect to see some much better efforts from the pros.
    I'd vote for this, but only if you put the picture of ram-tah 'by mistake' instead of palin's!!

On CQC discord someone suggested a picture of the best CQC performer each week.. That sounds awesome, but it would be hard to implement as there are no built in game ranking system like that.

Best I can manage from outside a Brighton pub ...

Originally Posted by ilo View Post (Source)
    I'd vote for this, but only if you put the picture of ram-tah 'by mistake' instead of palin's!!

9. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #54
    Folks, when submitting your creation to us via email, it HAS TO BE TITLED "Elite Dangerous - Advert Submission - Contest".

We've setup filters on our end to be able to quickly find the submissions titled 'Elite Dangerous - Advert Submission - Contest'. I've amended a small portion in the email submission area to denote as such. Thanks.

Originally Posted by Eudoxia View Post (Source)
    I'm not submitting anything, but you people need to put like, literally anything by this guy in the game:

https://www.artstation.com/mathewmaddison
    Seconded. It's cool and professional looking art.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)

http://i.imgur.com/D2u3mNF.jpg
    Such small text can be difficult to read on a Holo-Screen. I recon only have English text, because in the lore that is the universal language.

Brett,

i know you have said that you're not looking for faction recruitment ads, however one of our main factions is an in game adopted corporate faction.... would that be eligible?

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)

http://i.imgur.com/D2u3mNF.jpg
    That is really cool looking but given its direct connection to the Blade Runner movie it will likely be rejected.

Oh dang, this is a cool idea. Definitely gonna try to get at least one entry in. I just need to figure out what exactly the ad should be for... ideas would be welcome.

"You are not alone."~AEGIS

Could fit on a wide variety of threatening Thargoid imagery, both implying the Thargoids are out there and AEGIS is around to help, depending on your disposition.

How about a Smiling Sandros with a sly wink showing a thumbs up with the strap line "We wont waste your time!"

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast