Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 252829303132 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Design A Holo-Screen Advert

Originally Posted by CMDR Kevin Massey View Post (Source)
    I did a series for Life's Rift Bio-Engineering among other submissions. Just wanted to share these ones though. That building in the first image was always intended to be Life's Rift HQ on Cubeo so it is fun to finally have a logo for it.

Life's Rift genetically modifies plants and animals specific to the needs of the terraforming industry.
    These are awesome! I hope at least some of your creations make it into the game!

Originally Posted by Killakiwi View Post (Source)

I'd make an exception for that. That one is hilarious.

My entry for Vega Slimweed, yes I got it in before the deadline.

Originally Posted by killminster View Post (Source)
    My entry for Vega Slimweed, yes I got it in before the deadline.
    That small text wont be legible unfortunately.

5. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #440
    As you may know, the contest is now closed.

We'd like to say a huge thanks to everyone took part!

The Frontier judging panel will now deliberate over the collated entries and we'll announce the winners, here on the forums, in the near future.

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)

The Frontier judging panel will now deliberate over the collated entries and we'll announce the winners, here on the forums, in the near future.
    Woo hoo ... realy excited to see the winners ... especially in game.

Best of luck everyone!

Needless to say I'm excited!

Exciting news ! Can't wait to see the creations ingame !
    Best of luck to everybody !

Originally Posted by Will Flanagan View Post (Source)

Hey Will, you are a welcome addition to this community.

You know it would be great to get an actual date from you gentlemen judge's, with regard to the judging of the contest, a lot of effort was put in by a sizable group of Commanders.

You could reward and respect them right now with an announcement of a date by which there efforts will be judged.

Communication and all that, you know...

Many thanks for the idea.

Cheers.

Originally Posted by john willi View Post (Source)

You know it would be great to get an actual date from you gentlemen judge's, with regard to the judging of the contest, a lot of effort was put in by a sizable group of Commanders.

You could reward and respect them right now with an announcement of a date by which there efforts will be judged.

Well said. An annoucement would indeed be welcomed, then again, we all know FD likes to keep things secret

Has the council for the comity for the judging of the proposed representatives met yet to decide who'll be nominating those voting on the final selection of winning advert pickers yet? Inquiring minds etc.

As it’s just before E3 I don’t think anything will happen until afterwards at the earliest.

And now E3 is over, can we have some news ?

Originally Posted by Dsign View Post (Source)
    And now E3 is over, can we have some news ?
    Soon (tm), no doubt

Yeah, just an acknowledgment that Frontier had received my submission would have been nice.

Page 30 of 33 FirstFirst ... 252829303132 ... LastLast