View Entry Info: Getting stuck on landing pad

Category:
PC/MAC Bug Reports

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Getting stuck on landing pad

Getting stuck on landing pad

Severity
    Minor

Frequency
    Once (<1%)

Time of occurrence
    18:30 GMT0-3

Date of occurrence
    04/14/2018

VR?
    None / N/A

Ship/SRV?
    N/A

Ship Type
    Wegner Market | RIND

Commander Name
    Zoltern

Description
    After spending 5+ hours mining for the CG, while docking at the station, even when very close to the landing pad, a loitering warning came and I was stuck on the light post (or whatever that post is) and was unable to move in time, the station one shotted me, making me lose all my cargo and left with a huge rebuy on a penal colony.

This is something that needs to be looked at soon, its too g annoying to lose 5/6 hours of gameplay to a bug on the landing pad.

Steps to Reproduce
    1 try to land with a cutter on one of the firsts (closest to the entrance) pads, first time I was destroyed, the second time I logged out before that.

Additional files?

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Hey Zoltern,

Thanks for your report - I have moved this into the support section of our forum to be picked up.
    If you contact our Customer support they may be able to refund your losses.

Fly safe o7

Originally Posted by QA-Jack View Post (Source)
    Hey Zoltern,

Thanks for your report - I have moved this into the support section of our forum to be picked up.
    If you contact our Customer support they may be able to refund your losses.

Fly safe o7
    That would be awesome, I'm still feeling a bit blue over this, to be honest, since it was a lot of time invested, thanks for your answer!

o7

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Hey there Zoltern,

We'll be able to look into this for you if you would please submit a ticket and then we'll be able to access your account. You can submit a ticket here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php

Originally Posted by CMDR Unha View Post (Source)
    Hey there Zoltern,

We'll be able to look into this for you if you would please submit a ticket and then we'll be able to access your account. You can submit a ticket here: https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php

Hi Cmdr Unha,

I did open and they were able to help me out on this!

Thanks a lot for your help :-)

o7