Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: sol permit

sol permit

Hi can any one tel me how i pick up my Sol permit that i have just been given
    hughdunnit

Um if it said you have been given the sol permit , its already there, check the map and find sol, when you hover over the sol system if it doesnt say permit locked then your good to go.

Originally Posted by hughdunnit View Post (Source)
    hughdunnit
    Welcome to the dinosaur forums.
    You probably wanted to post a bit lower.

Anyway, To obtain a Sol permit you have to reach the rank of Petty Officer in Federal Navy. (it's the 4th one)

Careful when you visit - I hear they're planning to bring the dinosaurs back to life, crazy fools

You should now be free to travel to the Sol System. Enjoy the views and the Dinosaurs!

So, does this mean that when we get to the atmospheric landings; we can play the Dino game for free?

If we have gained the Sol permit; of course.

Planet Coaster Moderator Global Moderator JoŽl's Avatar
    Hello,

I have moved this thread to the Elite Dangerous > Newcomers Forum.

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Hello,

We need to watch out for these Jurassic mods; they are really fast: 6 hours; must be some kind of record.

Sometimes when you get the permit you have to logout and back in for it to appear, this happened to me and after I logged in I was able to see it in my permit list and goto Sol.

Originally Posted by Factabulous View Post (Source)
    Careful when you visit - I hear they're planning to bring the dinosaurs back to life, crazy fools
    Well as long as it's just huge ancient bird like things it won't be too bad, the time to worry if they start bringing back ancient politicians or TV presenters.

Originally Posted by JoŽl View Post (Source)
    Hello,

So, it takes a Planet Coaster Moderator to move a thread from the Jurassic Park Evolution forum to the Elite Dangerous forum ?

Seriously, guys: please think about the forum setup. That crossover can be a bit annoying. Not only from people who get confused and post in the wrong forums - personally, it irks me that the JWE posts are starting to clutter up my "New Discussions" view.

Originally Posted by aRJay View Post (Source)
    Well as long as it's just huge ancient bird like things it won't be too bad, the time to worry if they start bringing back ancient politicians or TV presenters.
    Hmmm... at least those politicians and TV presenters (there's a difference?) won't leave smears on your windshield. I'd veto e.g. Quetzalcoatlus unless we finally get a windshield cleaning service at the stations.

From other rumblings it sounds like JWE is doing to gets it's own forums sometime soon (like PC), so things should quiet down. Then again, without the JWE forums being here I probably wouldn't have pre-ordered it, so there's that

Originally Posted by hughdunnit View Post (Source)
    hughdunnit
    This was my first aim for the game but to begin with I needed to get used to flight and star-mapping and the like.
    After a couple of nights trying out things I have discovered that I already earned the permit by doing random easy data deliveries and small cargo drops instead of deliberately chasing it on more difficult missions. Focus-Right and see list of permits in your status page.

I have set up base on Mars High to celebrate

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Welcome to the dinosaur forums.
    You probably wanted to post a bit lower.

Anyway, To obtain a Sol permit you have to reach the rank of Petty Officer in Federal Navy. (it's the 4th one)
    ... seriously, dinosaurs ... on a spaceship?

Originally Posted by NorrinRadd View Post (Source)
    ... seriously, dinosaurs ... on a spaceship?
    Well, if you look up the average age of Elite players, it's actually kind of accurate a description.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast