Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Embedded YouTube videos not showing up?

Embedded YouTube videos not showing up?

OK this is a weird one - up until a week or so ago, I was able to view embedded YouTube vids on the forum without any issue (IE11, Win10).

However, for the past week or so now, I've been unable to - all I see is a big black box where the embedded video should be, and I can't interact with it in any way other than to r-click and view the source.

I have no problem viewing embedded YouTube vids on any other website I've tried in IE11 - just this forum.

Anyone got any ideas? Or similar issues?

PS I have no such problems with this forum in Edge and Chrome. Just in IE11.

2. This is the last staff post in this thread. #2
    It's possible youtube might've changed something on how things are embedded. Will dig around and see what's going on

Originally Posted by Jonny Shiloh View Post (Source)
    PS I have no such problems with this forum in Edge and Chrome. Just in IE11.
    No issues with Firefox either.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    It's possible youtube might've changed something on how things are embedded. Will dig around and see what's going on
    If it's only one browser out of many, it may be more likely it's something Microsoft changed in that browser, during one of the automatic Windows Updates.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    Thanks Brett.