Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Latest Rift mystery updates

Yeah, I was talking more about FDev organized hunts specifically rather than the existing self-directed content.

Originally Posted by Orvidius View Post (Source)
    Yeah, I was talking more about FDev organized hunts specifically rather than the existing self-directed content.
    Fair enough!

Originally Posted by Orvidius View Post (Source)
    The Salomé event was all organised by players though, with FDev's only role being that they added content specifically for it.

Originally Posted by Thatchinho View Post (Source)
    - the search for the crystalline forest/alien tube worms: https://canonn.science/codex/alien-tubeworms-hunt/
    This is the one I'm interested in, and I started my search for them in Pleiades Sector LX-U c2-3 CD 2 a. Anybody else has opinions on this?

Originally Posted by Havvk View Post (Source)
    This is the one I'm interested in, and I started my search for them in Pleiades Sector LX-U c2-3 CD 2 a. Anybody else has opinions on this?
    Perfect timing as ive just returned from a 2 week tour of the core and some of the outer colonia systems!

Originally Posted by Flying hellfish View Post (Source)
    Perfect timing as ive just returned from a 2 week tour of the core and some of the outer colonia systems!
    The more, the merrier I'd say!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123