Thread: Agony and censorship

Agony and censorship

Agony. That one survival horror game set in hell and features extreme violence and nudity and many other things that even most adults cannot tolerate.

It has been announced that it will be censored by default on all platforms. However, the optional patch to remove censorship will only be made available on PC.

Why can't consoles have this patch?

I'm lucky. I do have a decent PC. But I have friends who don't. And we all actually find this kind of extreme topic to be quite interesting.

We are all adults, at least in our twenties. Why then, because my mate simply can't afford a PC, (his Xbox is second hand, only cost him 120), why then should he be told he can't experience the full game, because he doesn't have the money to afford a PC? (don't try to tell me that 120 would get you a PC that can run this game)

I'm disgusted by this game. But not because of the content. Actually I'm looking forward to that, as I'm a sick, twisted individual.

But what I am disgusted by, is the censorship with no opt-out for console users.

Think of the children? Tough. If kids get upset by a violent game then their parents should get better at their job.

Stop punishing adults who have demonstrated themselves to be perfectly respectable individuals just because little Jimmy might get hurt.

I'm not even calling myself respectable there. I speak for my friends who are extremely mature and well-mannered people.

Is looking for attention your "thing"? From your many recent topics you've created it would seem so.

As to this particular topic - want to be treated as adult use platform for adults

Originally Posted by Caramel Clown View Post (Source)
    Is looking for attention your "thing"? From your many recent topics you've created it would seem so.

As to this particular topic - want to be treated as adult use platform for adults
    That's an extremely childish view you have there. Welcome to the ignore list.

How am I going to live without your hilarious "I'm so special and different" threads...

I thought this was about Agony Aunt's actions when he (she?) was a moderator..

I guess this is because consoles are a brand name, where PC's are usually built by the owner, where there can be no risk of litigation.

All sounds like a cheap marketing drive to me.

Double Elite Global Moderator Sir.Tj's Avatar
    Closed.