Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 83868788
Results 1,306 to 1,314 of 1314

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Screenie(s) v2...

  1. #1306
    Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    'Yeah hi, is that Cyberdyne Mining and Extraction? Ummm... I think I may have a problem with a couple of these mining drones you sold me. See they've kind of surrounded my base and err...'

    *muffled screaming*
    Fire ! Fire ! Fire !


  2. #1307
    Originally Posted by Red Anders View Post (Source)
    'Yeah hi, is that Cyberdyne Mining and Extraction? Ummm... I think I may have a problem with a couple of these mining drones you sold me. See they've kind of surrounded my base and err...'

    *muffled screaming*
    Scary stuff, man!

  3. #1308
    Originally Posted by ExoForce View Post (Source)
    Scary stuff, man!
    Yes, an icy psychosis here

  4. #1309

  5. #1310
    First time at a Guardian site

    Welcome to the Dust Bowl


    Parking lot nearby


    Hey! Hey you! Wanna buy some cookies?


    Collecting the spoils

  6. #1311
    Mars, Mariner Valley



    OK I know this is hardly new, but I can't resist sharing these snaps of Mars' vast canyon. It fascinates me how different it looks from the 21st century when it was first photographed.




  7. #1312
    Originally Posted by Zoltar-Talion View Post (Source)
    Mars, Mariner Valley



    OK I know this is hardly new, but I can't resist sharing these snaps of Mars' vast canyon. It fascinates me how different it looks from the 21st century when it was first photographed.
    Pleasant

    +1

  8. #1313
    One of my weirdest discovery: this is a Rocky-Ice Planet... Marbleous!

    Unlandable unfortunately!

    80,000 atm and 1740k.... Even with atmospheric landings this one would remain unaccessible!





  9. #1314
    Originally Posted by SenseiMatty View Post (Source)
    One of my weirdest discovery: this is a Rocky-Ice Planet... Marbleous!

    Unlandable unfortunately!

    80,000 atm and 1740k.... Even with atmospheric landings this one would remain unaccessible!
    Alone forever

Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 83868788