Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Eliminating Agitators in Vadimo (Bounty Hunting with Decals)

Eliminating Agitators in Vadimo (Bounty Hunting with Decals)

Summary

System: Vadimo
    Station: Sikorsky Station (Coriolis Starport, large pads available, 2,036 Ls from main star, 109.74 Ly from Sol)
    Objective: Hand in Bounty Vouchers
    Time limit: 3rd May 3304 @ 15:00 UTC

Description

The Vadimo Patrons of Law, an Imperial organisation based in Vadimo, have announced plans to host an elaborate soirée in the system.

A spokesperson for the organisation elaborated on the nature of the event:
    Let's be honest, things aren't great at the moment. We've got aggressive aliens on the doorstep and no one seems entirely sure what to do about it. So we thought – why not throw a big party? Give the people of Vadimo a chance to forget about their worries for a night. We want this to be the best party the system has ever seen. Or at least the best one of 3304.
    To ensure that the event is a success, the Vadimo Patrons of Law have placed a kill order on wanted ships operating in the system.

The campaign begins on the 26th of April 3304 and will run for one week. If the final target is met earlier than planned, the campaign will end immediately.

To earn rewards you must sign up as an active participant before handing in Bounty Vouchers at Sikorsky Station in the Vadimo system. Only bounties handed in after signing up will count toward your personal contribution total.

Please note that if you have any crew members, a portion of your bounty vouchers will be automatically assigned to them. These bounty vouchers will not count towards your personal contribution total, and your crew will receive the reward for their vouchers when they are handed in. The proportion of bounty vouchers assigned to your crew will depend on their rank.

Be aware that faction-state changes, Thargoid Sensor-related interference and other disruptive events can negatively impact markets and station services, and could prevent the initiative from running smoothly.

Notes:
    - Decals will be awarded to participants based on the percentile bracket they finish the CG in

- Station services: Commodities Market, Shipyard, Outfitting, Repair, Restock, Refuel
    - Powerplay: Exploited by Zemina Torval
    - Available RES in system:
    • Vadimo 1: 1 X High RES, 2 x Haz RES
    • Vadimo 3: 1 x RES, I x High RES, 1 x Haz RES
    • Vadimo 4: 1 x Low RES, 2 x RES, 2 x Haz RES
    • Vadimo 5: 1 x Low RES
    • Vadimo 6: 1 x RES, 1 x High RES, 1 x Haz RES
    • Vadimo 7: 1 x Low RES, 4 x High RES
    - Bounties reported to count towards the goal:
    Vadimo Patrons of Law, Vadimo Industry, Tatapai Empire Assembly, Eravapa Empire Group, Vadimo Democrats, Empire?
    - Bounties that don't count towards the goal:
    The Fuel Rats Mischief, Federation, Alliance, other local factions tbc

Latest status
    Last updated: 3 May @ 21:55 UTC

Current Progress:

Global Progress: 81,774,790,7375 credits earned
    Contributors: 8,592
    Reward Tier: 6/8
    Global Reward: None listed
    Current Participation Rewards:

Top 10%: 14,883,840 CR
    Top 25%: 11,162,880 CR
    Top 50%: 7,441,920 CR
    Top 75%: 3,720,960 CR
    Top 100%: 600,000 CR
    CG Participation Threshold Calculator
    Courtesy of CMDR pprovart

Data entry and current threshold estimates: https://goo.gl/EQ9mrW
    EDMC plug in for automated submissions: https://github.com/pprovart/CGThresholds

New &/or have questions about the Community Goals? Check out the Community Goal Guide ...click here

Res in system: Far too many for me to list.
    Head for planets 3 & 4 if you want Haz.
    Gonna be a good CG!

I checked out a few of the ringed gas giants on the way in system -

Vadimo 1 - 2 X RES (HAZ) and 1 X RES (high)
    Vadimo 4 - 2 X RES (HAZ) , 2 X RES, 1 X RES (Low)
    Vadimo 5 - 1 x RES (Low)

I haven't been 2 Vadimo 3 yet but I think there is at least 1 RES(HAZ) there as well.

Happy hunting.

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Lead Games Designer
    Frontier Developments
    Frontier Employee
    The new decal for this CG is specific to the Bounty Hunt CG type.

Here is a preview of both decals (BH and Trade)

Happy Hunting

Steve K

I did 90 million this last BH CG and still landed in the top 10%, this will be interesting (if it lasts the weekend)..

Are the decals just in one color available or in gold/silver/bronze again?

Originally Posted by Altarf View Post (Source)
    Are the decals just in one color available or in gold/silver/bronze again?
    The based on percentile band finished in means that they will be in the same 4 colours as last time.

Here's a video guide for this week's CG. Fly safe! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kQmpsQWDBk

More decals which I probably won't use. I wish Frontier would make a single Triple Elite decal so I could display that and have two slots to use for other things at the same time.

Body 3 has 1 Med, High and Haz RES.

Edit: Body 6 has 1 Med, High and Haz RES too.

Body 7 has 1 Low and 4 High RES.

First post updated with RES site info from Speedcuffs, faarken & Witcher7, thanks - rep given where I can (sorry faarken, still out )

Anyone got any info on what bounties count and what don't? Will gladly trade for forum rep

Pretty certain it's the Imp aligned factions, Def more than just CG faction.
    Anybody confirm?
    (faarken repped).

The outpost at Vadimo 1 has refuel, repair and restock, so if you are flying a medium ship, you can stay in that area for as long as it takes without the need to hop 1k ls here and there.

Originally Posted by Speedcuffs View Post (Source)
    Pretty certain it's the Imp aligned factions, Def more than just CG faction.
    Anybody confirm?
    (faarken repped).

All these counted to the CG

but there were others like " The Fuel rats mischief " that did not... you can hand them in but the value will not increase the CG..

Originally Posted by GraphiteGB View Post (Source)
    All these counted to the CG

but there were others like " The Fuel rats mischief " that did not... you can hand them in but the value will not increase the CG..
    Thanks for that GraphiteGB, rep'd. Bit odd that Vadimo Democrats count as they are an Independent faction but maybe the fact this is their home system means they count?

Page 1 of 8 1236 ... LastLast