Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 43464748495053 ... LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Focused Feedback Forum Content Schedule

There are at least 2 potential possibilities: They either are really hard at work right now (in which case I wouldn't want them to waste a single second on our ongoing drivel) or they are all playing NMS right now (in which case I wish them all big fun and a good time).

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #707
    Originally Posted by picommander View Post (Source)
    There are at least 2 potential possibilities: They either are really hard at work right now (in which case I wouldn't want them to waste a single second on our ongoing drivel) or they are all playing NMS right now (in which case I wish them all big fun and a good time).
    As for me, i've been working on forum related tasks. A lot of heavy work to get completed.

Originally Posted by Edward Lewis View Post (Source)
    No, I just know that the information in the suggestion was false, so I wanted to jump in quickly to stop speculation. I see everything. I have eyes and ears everywhere
    So dozens of other speculation threads you avoid like the plague, but this specific one you feel the need to jump in to stop the speculation.

Maybe because this is all closer to the truth than you're willing to admit?

Time will tell.

Many Bothans got blind drunk to get us this information.

Originally Posted by mojonaut View Post (Source)
    So dozens of other speculation threads you avoid like the plague, but this specific one you feel the need to jump in to stop the speculation.

Time will tell.
    He's the one they got drunk to leak the information and he's doing damage control

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    As for me, i've been working on forum related tasks. A lot of heavy work to get completed.
    Hope you have some fun anyway.

Originally Posted by mojonaut View Post (Source)

Time will tell.
    See how avoiding speculation quickly turns into another potential source of speculations? And then folks still wonder why the devs shy away from the forums. /shakes head in disbelief

I'm in the pub right now... why do you think these responses are so sassy?

(this isn't true... I'm at my desk in the office Paul Crowther can confirm.)
    Yeah... "desk"

No, I just know that the information in the suggestion was false, so I wanted to jump in quickly to stop speculation. I see everything. I have eyes and ears everywhere
    When the next update comes, I will count all the different types of rocks on planet surfaces. Here's hoping there will be at least 2 new types.

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    In the Focused Feedback forums? Absolutely.
    On a subject that was geared towards feedback and was postponed without any eta given. Towards a pretty solid end of 2018 deadline.

Yeah, that might warrant a comment or two beyond, we be busy guys!

Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post (Source)
    On a subject that was geared towards feedback and was postponed without any eta given. Towards a pretty solid end of 2018 deadline.

Uh huh.

11. This is the last staff post in this thread. #716
    Senior Community Manager Frontier Employee
    Originally Posted by Ziggy Stardust View Post (Source)

Yes! We'll be bringing back the focused feedback soon! Sorry about the delay. Genuinely didn't mean to have this delay... just the nature of game development, community management and game publishing all wrapped up in a nice complicated (but ultimately wonderful!) little package.

Yes! We'll be bringing back the focused feedback soon! Sorry about the delay. Genuinely didn't mean to have this delay... just the nature of game development, community management and game publishing all wrapped up in a nice complicated (but ultimately wonderful!) little package.
    So is that "ED: AtmoLegs Akimbo" confirmed?

Nice, complicated (but ultimately wonderful!) little package confirmed!

I wonder why the nature of game development always leads to delays and never earlys?

I guess that developers are all sunny optimistic types that despite repeated experience of unexpected delays, still never build an allowance for the now expected delays into their timelines.

I guess the rhetorical question I'm asking is, 'How many times do you need to have unexpected delays, before you should build in an allowance for unexpected delays?'

Originally Posted by amigacooke View Post (Source)
    I wonder why the nature of game development always leads to delays and never earlys?

I guess that developers are all sunny optimistic types that despite repeated experience of unexpected delays, still never build an allowance for the now expected delays into their timelines.

I guess the rhetorical question I'm asking is, 'How many times do you need to have unexpected delays, before you should build in an allowance for unexpected delays?'
    I believe they did with the Focus Forums. They said the initial dates but they were open to change. They have done. As to the Development being behind schedule, difficult to know, hopefully not. It may be that they needed to get some stuff finalised with the mining before going on to the exploration FF as they are linked.

Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ... 43464748495053 ... LastLast