Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Focused Feedback Forum Content Schedule

Originally Posted by Ambroza View Post (Source)
    Don't get your hopes up. There are still at least two Squadron topics that they haven't covered yet, and I doubt they'll want to run two FF forums concurrently. I expect the mining proposal will be delayed, yet again.
    Why? They did it with engineers+C&P before and it worked fine. Frontier are more than capable of ignoring more than one discussion thread at the same time.

Originally Posted by Kaocraft View Post (Source)
    Why? They did it with engineers+C&P before and it worked fine. Frontier are more than capable of ignoring more than one discussion thread at the same time.
    Brand new definition of multitasking..

Originally Posted by Kaocraft View Post (Source)
    Yeah fair enough, I re-read the OP and saw that Ed mentioned some topics may overlap.

Man just think, today was originally supposed to be the exploration reveal, and by now the mining reveal was supposed to be behind us already. Thankfully Lavecon tempered the drought to some degree, but I gotta say I’m disappointed that today wasn’t the day for mining’s second reveal date. I just want to get it out of the way so we can finally, someday get to the exploration reveal. Maybe by the end of July?

Frell.

While on one hand I want to say they don't really have to do anything at all, on the other hand I really want to say if this is the case, then stop giving dates at all if there is little commitment to them. You can't just tell the cattle: get ready by this date because this is when we are going to hear you and then don't show up.

At least for me, the damage of not sticking to commitments is worse than the benefit of trying to involve the community to discuss something. It would have been much better to write in advance they need to delay again, it is not that they don't have community managers at all..

Anyway, back to what I was doing, have things to do in the game

I feel a bit deflated. I guess they did say ‘from the 18th’.? Oh well, there is always tomorrow.

Flimley

It's a bit concerning, isn't it? It's nearly Q3 and Frontier haven't even begun to gather feedback on three very important topics (carriers, exploration, and mining). At the current pace, it seems like the last FF section will wrap up in like, October

it worries me that the PP thread has been drifting for too long without any apparent action, but it is not yet closed and we are going to finish june pretty soon..

A little heads-up would be nice

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 212728293031