Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 58616263

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Focused Feedback Forum Content Schedule

Originally Posted by Frank Cuttings View Post (Source)
    If only FDev had Community Managers...
    Careful, I posted something to this effect yesterday and was surprised to find a little while later that it had been surreptitiously removed. Not even a moderation message in my inbox. Oh well...

I seriously hope FDev DO care about us Explorers. Problem is that they already have our money and threatening not to play the game because of the way things are going does little to change any of that.

I'm just going to ride it out and hope for the best in the future, whenever that may come (at least they HAVE publicly stated their commitment to supporting the game for a while yet). I'll also set my expectations based on past performance, which are kinda low right now.

In the meantime, I'll go back to games like No Man's Sky and Kenshi to fill the void.

Even weirder than the non-appearance of the explorer FFF to me is the ones that are still running. I doubt anything new has been written about Squadrons, Open Only PP, or even Mining for ... months. Strange they don't at least lock & archive them with a 'so long and thanks for all the fish'.

I was just about to post something about "coming very shortly", but it turns out that it's supposed to come later today: see here. Finally a specific date!

Status-on-Focused-Feedback-Forums

"Later today we’ll be presenting to you our vision for Exploration improvements"

Originally Posted by marx View Post (Source)
    I was just about to post something about "coming very shortly", but it turns out that it's supposed to come later today: see here. Finally a specific date!

Originally Posted by marx View Post (Source)
    I was just about to post something about "coming very shortly"
    That's what she said.

Originally Posted by Alec Turner View Post (Source)
    Status-on-Focused-Feedback-Forums

"Later today we’ll be presenting to you our vision for Exploration improvements"
    What this actually meant was, "We will be presenting you with what we have designed and built and you will be testing in a couple of weeks. You can talk about them in the discussion but it's unlikely that there will be any substantial changes as it's too close to release."

Originally Posted by stephen_usher View Post (Source)
    What this actually meant was, "We will be presenting you with what we have designed and built and you will be testing in a couple of weeks. You can talk about them in the discussion but it's unlikely that there will be any substantial changes as it's too close to release."
    And that's okay. Better to know than to not know, and that ensuing discussion might expose some flaws in the design. It doesn't need to have a special 'focused feedback' badge to be productive.

That said the idea of only replying to the OP & not to each other did make the threads much less cluttered. I'd be in favour of one post per user but you can edit your post approach too to help people crystallise their views.

Originally Posted by stephen_usher View Post (Source)
    That's what all their supposed "feedback" forums are for. Take a look at how many replies FD made to the mining feedback over 3 months. A total of 5 replies within the first week, then everything was completely ignored.

with ice planets now being taken out of Q4 update will we still get improved planetry lighting and visuals!

planetary Visual Improvements
    Chapter 1 also includes the first of the planetary visual improvements coming as part of the Beyond series of updates (with more surface level improvements coming later in the year) bringing a new vibrancy to the Elite Dangerous galaxy.

Originally Posted by Johnb09 View Post (Source)
    with ice planets now being taken out of Q4 update will we still get improved planetry lighting and visuals!
    Yes we will as far as I can tell from the wording of the recent update thread.

Page 63 of 63 FirstFirst ... 58616263