Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3033343536 LastLast

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Focused Feedback Forum Content Schedule

Waiting eagerly as well.

Just to clarify "Hot Spots" was my idea and every time you mention it I want royalties (especially on U Tube)

Originally Posted by Rob At Work View Post (Source)
    Just to clarify "Hot Spots" was my idea and every time you mention it I want royalties (especially on U Tube)
    I'm going to try and give you +rep every time NeilF mentions Hot Spots.

Expect lots of rep it I can keep up!

@FD: Exploration feedback date please!

Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    Well, maybe the exploration discussion will tell us what Hot Spots are and how they are supposed to work! Because bizarely they've not been mentioned at all during the mining discussion - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post6814276

These should form an uber important backbone of mining, yet we have no idea what they are and how they work!
    I don't think it's that bizarre as the probes are tied into the exploration mechanics. I am assuming that they haven't got these fully tied down, hence the reason why it's taking a while to turn up.

I am hopeful for Monday.

Originally Posted by Max Factor View Post (Source)
    I don't think it's that bizarre as the probes are tied into the exploration mechanics. I am assuming that they haven't got these fully tied down, hence the reason why it's taking a while to turn up.

I am hopeful for Monday.
    Which Monday? There are a lot of them coming up.

*cough* EG from 2+ years ago - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post4007154 But I and others had been using the term "Hot Spot" in one shape or form for long before that

TBH, I don't care what FD call them, as long as they offer a sensible/viable procedurally generated, stateful, rare resource that CMDRs can explore for, find, and then mine them down over a period of times/visits until they're then gone. Such a very very important and simple (IMHO) mechanic that could really bring a lot to the game, not just explicitly mining.

Just wish FD would tell us what their plans are with them... Because if it's not akin to the above... Then for me it sounds like...

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    The one after everyone shuts up about Squadrons and PowerPlay, well PP mainly.

Originally Posted by NeilF View Post (Source)
    *cough* EG from 2+ years ago - https://forums.frontier.co.uk/showth...=1#post4007154 But I and others had been using the term "Hot Spot" in one shape or form for long before that

TBH, I don't care what FD call them, as long as they offer a sensible/viable procedurally generated, stateful, rare resource that CMDRs can explore for, find, and then mine them down over a period of times/visits until they're then gone. Such a very very important and simple (IMHO) mechanic that could really bring a lot to the game, not just explicitly mining.

Just wish FD would tell us what their plans are with them... Because if it's not akin to the above... Then for me it sounds like...
    My Hot Spots are better than yours.

Originally Posted by rootsrat View Post (Source)
    My Hot Spots are better than yours.
    Infact, I've had to rename mine to "Hotter Spots" due to their superiority to yours!

I have the "Hotest Hot SpotsTM"

NeilF - owes $32 in royalties
    Rootstrat - owes $16
    Raiko - Paid in +Rep

I have the "Hotest Hot SpotsTM"

NeilF - owes $32 in royalties
    Rootstrat - owes $16
    Raiko - Paid in +Rep
    I put chilli on my spots to make them hotter.

Originally Posted by straha20 View Post (Source)
    Feb 25th 2019.

But prefereably the nearest monday coming.

Originally Posted by Lointain View Post (Source)
    Hi FDev,

it would be nice to have an update about when you're planning to put the exploration / Codex focused feedback on.

Thanks !

o7
    Yes, yes it would.

Page 35 of 36 FirstFirst ... 3033343536 LastLast