Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: How to report a bug when the bug forum is bugged????

Originally Posted by wesmacdon View Post (Source)
    As above. When i go to raise a new bug the form doesn't come up. I've mentioned this before months ago and still not fixed???
    As far as I remember all bug report threads need to be approved by Frontier Support before appearing on the forums. This was introduced due to increased amount of troll reports IIRC.

I'll confirm if this is indeed the case and let you know.

I have also moved this thread to forums feedback and support section where it belongs.

Originally Posted by rootsrat View Post (Source)
    As far as I remember all bug report threads need to be approved by Frontier Support before appearing on the forums. This was introduced due to increased amount of troll reports IIRC.

I'll confirm if this is indeed the case and let you know.

I have also moved this thread to forums feedback and support section where it belongs.
    OK, I have checked with Brett and that's not the case anymore. I will bring this thread to his attention so he can have look.

3. This is the last staff post in this thread. #18
    Mobile theme is not supported for the bug reports forum. Mobile is provided as is.

If you wish to submit a bug report, you have to use the full-site link at the bottom of the mobile theme.

Having a mobile specific theme is so 2000s, get rid of it, it's not that hard to provide a real responsive theme.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12