Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Restoring Order in Veroklist (Bounty Hunting)

Originally Posted by Krash View Post (Source)
    Agreed. High/Low waking is a valid retreat tactic, however, there should be a reward metric for the victor because it feels like a victory when they high tail it out of there when things get hairy.
    What about those of us who just high wake immediately after getting interdicted? I don’t think gankers should be rewarded when those people they are harassing don’t want to bother with them. It’s certainly not a “victory”

Agreed. High/Low waking is a valid retreat tactic, however, there should be a reward metric for the victor because it feels like a victory when they high tail it out of there when things get hairy.
    So the metric would be broken again, all I need is people to Low/High Wake away and my Combat Status goes up.

No actual combat taking place therefore right back to where the conversation in regards to actual rankings started. There is no easy solution for this one.

As for the CG, it's been fun, made it within the Top 10%, ranked up in Combat, Credit Balance is more appealing and learned a few things a long the way.

Gary

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789