Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Massacre Missions not counting kills

Massacre Missions not counting kills

Kills are not counting for a massacre mission - I noticed it in a combat zone, then I went to a beacon and scanned it, and pinged a discovery beacon too, and am still getting the same symptom in a combat zone. I'm missing out on millions in stacked missions ;_;

I don't play often, whenever I do and things finally line up for me to just kill and make lotsa money, this kind of crap happens, it's just frustrating.

I don't immediately see how to attach logs here but I did enable them when I first noticed the issue. Trying to attach that next.

Those missions will only count one kill as progress towards one mission (per issuing faction). The exploit where kills counted against all missions has long been fixed.

Originally Posted by Shadowdancer View Post (Source)
    Those missions will only count one kill as progress towards one mission (per issuing faction). The exploit where kills counted against all missions has long been fixed.
    That does make sense, thanks. I didn't see a kill on any of them though, I thought I'd checked them all.

Did you pick a side in the combat zone?

5. This is the last staff post in this thread. #5
    Hey polartechie,

I can indeed confirm the point made by Shadowdancer in that the exploit to stack massacre mission has been long fixed (unfortunately),
    However, if you do experience any issues with getting the kills to register for individual mission i would suggest raising a ticket with us here:https://support.frontier.co.uk/topic.php
    We are always more than happy to help