Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Why make a Jurassic World game if your lacking killable workers?

Originally Posted by Blaize View Post (Source)
    Even in the Original Jurassic Park many staff members's were killed..Not only Arnold, Muldoon and Nerdy...
    We will have to send images to them to check hahahahah
    DETAIL: A lot of the officials were dispensing in the first movie.

Originally Posted by Grimnir View Post (Source)
    Nobody ever gets happy do they. I dont mind that the workers cant be killed, as much as i dont mind vehicles being undestroyable. Its just another boring complaint when people dont have anything else to complain about anymore.
    People just want the game to be better that is all. You are the one complaining here.

I find it incredible that you guys are managing to continue this when it's not really up for discussion anymore.

Should employees be killable? Yes.

Does it matter? Not all that much. If Frontier can't do anything to change that, then it's just something we have to deal with.

Originally Posted by blubbit View Post (Source)
    (...) If Frontier can't do anything to change that, then it's just something we have to deal with.
    I think we donīt have to deal with it. itīs good to keep threads like this here alive to show universal, that theyīre making decisions against that what many of their customer want for the final product. So perhaps after release they are willing to change, if enough people call loud enough for certain things.

Originally Posted by inachos View Post (Source)
    I think we donīt have to deal with it. itīs good to keep threads like this here alive to show universal, that theyīre making decisions against that what many of their customer want for the final product. So perhaps after release they are willing to change, if enough people call loud enough for certain things.
    I agree!

Originally Posted by inachos View Post (Source)
    Yeah you do. Cause it's not Frontiers call to make. It's Universals. Frontier has no control over it.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678