Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910

Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: Why make a Jurassic World game if your lacking killable workers?

Originally Posted by RadicalEdward2 View Post (Source)
    Cattle prods and/or tranquilizers could be added as upgrades for the station.
    Make a wish

Originally Posted by GonerMcGoner View Post (Source)
    Make a wish
    I would but there's more pages on the wish list than breeding raptors in the original novel (37 total) .
    Also, how can we expect to get anywhere with a discussion if we keep getting directed to the wish list thread?
    I have a wish list but, right now, I'm offering a possible solution to justify mortality in the game; not posting a list.
    And even if I was posting a list, it would at the very least pertain to the topic at-hand because its constructive feedback instead of one-sided demands.

I know right! Kill able workers! how hard can that be?

I think that would be easy to do if they just added the men to be able to get out of the jeep and back in. And later they could make it more in depth with jeeps exploding or damage to jeeps.

I would but there's more pages on the wish list than breeding raptors in the original novel (37 total) .
    Also, how can we expect to get anywhere with a discussion if we keep getting directed to the wish list thread?
    I have a wish list but, right now, I'm offering a possible solution to justify mortality in the game; not posting a list.
    And even if I was posting a list, it would at the very least pertain to the topic at-hand because its constructive feedback instead of one-sided demands.
    It's all been said so many times. We all want destructible jeeps. It's by far the most requested feature here and everywhere else. I wonder who approved of copying the twisters and hatcheries off JPOG but insisted on leaving out destructible vehicles. JWE is missing out on a whole layer of mini-gaming here, which is direly needed on Nublar.

Originally Posted by Jeffery View Post (Source)
    I think that would be easy to do if they just added the men to be able to get out of the jeep and back in. And later they could make it more in depth with jeeps exploding or damage to jeeps.
    I think you are beating a dead horse. It probably will never happen.

Originally Posted by GonerMcGoner View Post (Source)
    It's all been said so many times. We all want destructible jeeps. It's by far the most requested feature here and everywhere else. I wonder who approved of copying the twisters and hatcheries off JPOG but insisted on leaving out destructible vehicles. JWE is missing out on a whole layer of mini-gaming here, which is direly needed on Nublar.
    nor does it need to have ambitious animation. Just make the jeep disappear when a carnivore approaches.

Dude, it's really exciting not to have that.

The team created the third personnel to drive the jeep, but they did not make the dinosaur attack the jeep. It makes no sense. Worse, they advertise in the trailer that kind of possibility (attacking the workers).

What was that about having jeeps stay indestructible?
    https://imgur.com/Jovn0X3

Tornadoes....TORNADOES...really?!

What was that about having jeeps stay indestructible?
    Who said that? Bring out the pitchforks!

Originally Posted by Lora Craft69 View Post (Source)
    I say it here again, I'm not keen on killable workers in the game.
    When disaster strikes in a big park like on Isla Sorna and you have to babysit every ranger team that you have, this could become very frustrating.
    I'm happy with how it is now, that the dinosaurs attack the ranger jeep.
    He did.
    But after discovering tornadoes were in the game, he doesn't have ground to stand on because nothing should be immune to freak tornadoes. I get that InGen has bank but, not enough to invest in Jeeps made of Captain America's shield.

Has the team thought about it being an option? I mean there is no harm in allowing players to decide their difficulty level or have they considered the jeeps only being destructble during specific situations such as, when the player takes control, or if the player neglects the dino long enough (aka the comfort is agitated) it will attack the rangers. Just a thought

Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    Interesting discussion!

Our vehicles remain indestructible, however, dinosaurs definitely react to vehicles around them! They can either flee or chase the vehicles when they enter their enclosures, and will also try and run away if they are darted. Watching some raptors chasing the ranger team is pretty cool Hope this helps!

totally agree, the game suffers from too many things that makes no sense and are contradictory....

1 the dinos can kill the visitors but can't kill the rangers
    2 the dinos can break through any fence at will which defeats the purpose of having a dinosaur park in the first place
    3 T-rex is bigger than Spinosoaurus despite the movie showing otherwise
    4 The herd type dinos don't move in a herd and their comfort rate is dropping cuz they get too far from each other

all these things can be fixed and improved:

1 if the rangers must remain unkillable then feeding and healing the carnivores should work in a different way
    2 dinos should only be able to break weaker unelectrified fences just like in the movies
    3 easy fix
    4 easy fix

Originally Posted by Bo Marit View Post (Source)
    Interesting discussion!

Our vehicles remain indestructible, however, dinosaurs definitely react to vehicles around them! They can either flee or chase the vehicles when they enter their enclosures, and will also try and run away if they are darted. Watching some raptors chasing the ranger team is pretty cool Hope this helps!
    💔

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 58910