Click here to go to the first staff post in this thread.
Thread: "Similar threads" suggestions

"Similar threads" suggestions

Hi, me again with another minor nag.

The "Similar threads" suggestions at the bottom of the thread is generally a nice idea.
    But would it be possible to limit its suggestions only to active threads or at least ones from last several months, for example?

In its current state it's kind of... unhelpful.

2. Click here to go to the next staff post in this thread. #2
    Wish it were that easy on that. vBulletin does an all or nothing system. Don't have much to any control on date cut-offs.

Yeah. I guess there are much more threads from 2014 and 15 than there are from 2018, so the probablility of getting a newer thread there is quite low. >.<

4. This is the last staff post in this thread. #4
    Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    Yeah. I guess there are much more threads from 2014 and 15 than there are from 2018, so the probablility of getting a newer thread there is quite low. >.<
    If people take the time to tag newer threads with relevant keywords, it'll help make the searching and related threads process much easier.

Originally Posted by Brett C View Post (Source)
    If people take the time to tag newer threads with relevant keywords, it'll help make the searching and related threads process much easier.
    How do you tag a thread?

Originally Posted by Chris Simon View Post (Source)
    How do you tag a thread?
    Add / Edit Tags.

Bottom right just below the Similar Threads area. At least in my forum view it is.